Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cosmetic sugery problems

• 04-11-2004 5:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: undefined
    Hi there doing a programme on cosmetic surgery in ireland anyone out there with bad experiences willing to go on tv?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

How much does it pay?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 research

Unfortunately it doesnt! But sure if you've had it you'll probably look great anyway - why worry?

• Registered Users, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,514 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

SantaHoe wrote:
    How much does it pay?

LOL . Straight to the Point ... Greenies for you :D

research wrote:
    Unfortunately it doesnt!
    Well, good luck with that.
    I think it's nice that we live in a world where everyone is trying to get rich off other people and not give them a share in what they helped create... it just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,523 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

research wrote:
    Unfortunately it doesnt! But sure if you've had it you'll probably look great anyway - why worry?
    Heh, and you want people with bad experiences to go on TV.

• Advertisement

And just incase anyone's wondering... no, I haven't been horribly disfigured by any surgury... it's all real :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

plastic surgery programme. i think of those idiots wanting to look like brad pitt :shudder:

end result: they got more chicks

/me ponders

• Registered Users Posts: 35,523 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Hey I saw an ad for an American program where people are apparently ugly and they go on this show. The show pays for their plastic surgery. The people on the show are not allowed to look at themselves until their scars heal and until they go on television and look in a mirror while everyone watches them.

Do you get this in Ireland?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

thats just bad form you cant even pick at the scars

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

104095367.Y5sRauHQ.27bumpingbumsO29608.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

I went for breast enlargement and had an awful experience.

They put the boobs on my back by mistake.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I had an awful experience :( I look like this now.

remote_image_22275_0.jpg

I was aiming for a Madonna look!

So send me on the contract k

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I used to cut up my Action Force figures with a hot knife, is that the kind of plastic surgery you mean?

Advertisement