Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sky freephone number for ireland?

• 01-12-2004 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know the phone number for me to upgrade the channels for xmas?

regards kieran

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭Colm80

0818 719 819 or 0818 719 852 both numbers do the job.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,859 ✭✭✭JDxtra

They're not free though (local rate). The old 1800 number is gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭kmb

Yes it was the 1800 i was looking for.Anyone know if they will have special offer on upgrades this xmas.Ithink they had something last xmas.
    Thanks for the replys guys

Regards kieran

• Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭cgarvey

jdempsey wrote:
    They're not free though (local rate). The old 1800 number is gone.
    Point of order .. 0818 are national rate, not local rate (not that there's a huge difference I guess).

.cg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Rafter

what is the price of this call then? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭cgarvey

Rafter wrote:
    what is the price of this call then? :confused:
    cgarvey wrote:
    0818 are national rate

Eircom have a call calculator on their website to give you those charges, or your provider (if they route 0818 themeselves) will have those charges somewhere for you to view.

.cg

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Gavin W

kmb wrote:
    Yes it was the 1800 i was looking for.Anyone know if they will have special offer on upgrades this xmas.Ithink they had something last xmas.

Yes they do. I've just taken advantage of an offer where you can upgrade from the Family Pack to the Sky World Pack for three months at a reduced rate of €45.50 a month. Ring 'em up (anytime before Xmas Eve) and quote this number: EC20 M003

Cheers,
    Gavin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭kmb

That offer was only random picked people unfortunately....Blast.They wouldnt let me use it..AH Well....Tried.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭Dr. Nick

sky cnuts always advertise the 0044 no. why? just today i got a promo in the post for prem plus and the 0044 no. is on it.

wonder does this go back to their digital deal with eircom a few years ago?
    only reason i can think of.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,859 ✭✭✭JDxtra

sky cnuts always advertise the 0044 no. why? just today i got a promo in the post for prem plus and the 0044 no. is on it.

It's not all the time. Only seems to be for Prem+. Daft though really.
    wonder does this go back to their digital deal with eircom a few years ago? only reason i can think of.

Errr, not likely.

• Advertisement
Advertisement