Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reach

• 03-03-2012 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭

Do many people still play reach? its been a while but im thinking of getting back into it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭VivGrise

Ya I took a break for around 6 months, but really after getting back into it now. Helps if you have a few mates to play with regularly. Not near as popular as H3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Hi, yup, still play sometimes, feel free to add me: TerrorFirmerIE :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30 th3 lunatik

yeah still play it , add me if ya want th3 lunatik

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭SmashingPilot

Still playing here myself and would love more people to play with.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Just had a few games the other day. It's still very much alive and kicking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 Leftyjrjr085

Stopped playing that last year lol. Started playing Halo 3 again. So much better. The community is small which means everyone knows each other. Jump in

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Stopped playing that last year lol. Started playing Halo 3 again. So much better. The community is small which means everyone knows each other. Jump in

Sounds good, if it's still going when I get back online, I'll give it a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,390 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Does it still lag like crazy?

I am a big fan but some of the levels lagged so bad they were unplayable.

Advertisement