Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tribal Wars

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Conmc88

From reading all the posts im actually really excited about this Trribal war game...What is it and how do i get it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Neakiaro

Conmc88 wrote: »
    From reading all the posts im actually really excited about this Trribal war game...What is it and how do i get it

Go to www.tribalwars.net to get it. It is a free browser game. Register and go to the website, then get in a new world. It will offer you some. In game, You'll get a tutorial.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Prot0type

I've only just gotten back into this. I started on world 10 and have been on/off for years. I'm now on world 56. It's a no haul world though so no farming!! However, i did start on the co.uk server...Very quiet though. Can't say I like it half as much as the .net

• Registered Users Posts: 9,279 ✭✭✭Lady Chuckles

I used to play Tribal Wars, but quit after a couple of months.

I found the more you "level up" the longer things take to build and that makes it slow and boring. However I enjoyed being a member of a good community until they all dropped out as well... I had great fun, for a while :rolleyes:

I hope you're more patient with it than I was, cos there's a lot of fun to be had ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Neakiaro

I used to play Tribal Wars, but quit after a couple of months.

I found the more you "level up" the longer things take to build and that makes it slow and boring. However I enjoyed being a member of a good community until they all dropped out as well... I had great fun, for a while :rolleyes:

I hope you're more patient with it than I was, cos there's a lot of fun to be had ;)

I quit in the end. Became crappy and boring

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 HowyeLads

I used to play it aswel a year or two ago.Most I got to was about 120,000 points but a guy who had 40+ villages quit and let our Tribe noble his villages so it wasn't really me being good that got me that much :-\ anywhooo I enjoyed it :) it's handy for burning some time but you have to be relatively agressive to survive I found.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 mack2

Did the whole TW thing.....couldnt get it esp the ordering of someone sitting your a/c to make sure you were at the right level also found the chat of some the guys on it really blunt and obnoxious - im no prude but this was stuff from 13-16yr olds! Left it after a few weeks. Play grepolis - have done for over a year - great game!

Advertisement