Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girlfriend wants me to get a genital piercing.

• 12-02-2012 8:19pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 178 ✭✭

My girlfriend wants me to get a heavy duty genital piercing. I have not had piercings or tattoos before. Would it be difficult to have as a first one ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

no..get two

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

I would in me b..... well you know what I mean! LOL

God, each to their own, but it wouldn't be for me. And I have tatts & piercings! Good luck with it if you do.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,564 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Mod note--Op Ive edited your post to remove the vulgarity from it.

Im also watching this thread closely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭aurin07

Do sure..

Get a dog leash to go with it too..

'hdz

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,564 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Enough smart comments.If you dont have any help to offer the op then dont comment.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 178 ✭✭Paddy Bateman

God, each to their own, but it wouldn't be for me. And I have tatts & piercings! Good luck with it if you do.
    Where do you get them? Was Irvin sensitive areas?

I mean was it in sensitive areas?

Piercings: Stigmata Tau in Swords

Tattoos: Dragon Art, Stigmata Tau, Heretic Tri (I have a few)

No, no sensitive areas, my eyebrow was as brave as I got.LOL

Piercings: Stigmata Tau in Swords

Tattoos: Dragon Art, Stigmata Tau, Heretic Tri (I have a few)

No, no sensitive areas, my eyebrow was as brave as I got.LOL
    I stated the area but it was taken off. She wants it do she can have more sexual pleasures

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭aurin07

I stated the area but it was taken off. She wants it do she can have more sexual pleasures

Alot of folk reckon it does feck all..

Like ribbed johnys doesn't really do much for alot of ladys..

If your comfy with it do it for the laugh!
    Be a funny show piece when your fluttered.. (fluttered lol)

'hdz

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,109 ✭✭✭Cavehill Red

My advice to Master Bateman is that if your partner insists on you augmenting your body for their amusement or pleasure, it's time to get a new partner rather than a potentially painful and mostly irreversible procedure on your genitalia.

My advice to Master Bateman is that if your partner insists on you augmenting your body for their amusement or pleasure, it's time to get a new partner rather than a potentially painful and mostly irreversible procedure on your genitalia.

Yes - this. ^^^^^

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

As a girl I recommend you to do it :pac: Can't speak for all women though, but for me it makes a difference.

As a person I advise you to do it for you and not a partner. If it something you are interested in go for it though. Lots of guys gets it as their first/only piercing.

Also I'm confused by this "heavy duty" term. You won't start out with a thick piece of jewelry. You will get a standard one and after a certain healing time you can stretch to the next gauge. You won't be getting a massive thick ring at first if that is what you are afraid of!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I've had a Prince Albert piercing for around 4 years now, and have it currently with a 5mm ring. Getting the piercing done was honestly a split second pinch pain, and you're done.

As far as extra stimulation goes, it makes a tiny difference to you, but *can* make a good difference for anyone on the... For want of a more polite phrase... Receiving end.

I would recommend it tbh.

*obviously won't turn someone from hopeless to hero, and dependant on both anatomys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

As far as extra stimulation goes, it makes a tiny difference to you, but *can* make a good difference for anyone on the... For want of a more polite phrase... Receiving end.

I lol'd :D

Op, if YOU want the piercing, get it, but don't do it for someone else. Would your partner like it if you were pressuring her to get a piercing in the corresponding area? It's a fairly straightforward piercing, but there's a lot of healing and aftercare to it. Tread carefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 bonnie.

Personally I'd say it depends on how you feel about it yourself, whether you want to or not. If your curious go ask a professional piercer they'll be more than willing to give advice and tell you about aftercare and what not.

• Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭1hnr79jr65

Ask yourself this stuff first

1. Do YOU really want this ?

2. If you asked your partner to get a tattoo/piercing in a sensitive are do you think she would be impressed with the request or tell you where to go ?

Your body your choice would be my humble opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 reidid

I got an apadravya (google it)
    The worst wasn't really the piercing act (although having a dude squeezing your thing and running a needle through is, well, a unique experience), but the healing. The top of the head took what, 2 weeks to heal? It's been a while... Well just saying that the top is a royal pain. You get a really long bar for a week or two in case it swells, so it moves a lot in your pant. The blood which dries makes it painful when the bar moves.
    But the bottom, healed fast and without pain from what I remember. Little blood there.

So if you really want a genital but are new to piercings, I'd say go for an Albert. Only one hole, and that hole should heal without too much troubles. You can always upgrade it to an Apadravya later if you realize you like this.
    Don't do the Ampallang (same as apadravya, but horizontal). That's the least interesting as far as sexual pleasure goes (well it always depends on the people).

Also I'd suggest you get directly pierced with a good 'gauge' size. If the ring is too thin, over time it might weaken the flesh as it digs in. I'd suggest 2mm at least, 2.4 being used a lot. Stretching a small hole - no pun intended - can be really painful. So might as well pierce at the right size, although not all piercers feel comfortable to pierce directly larger holes on that part of the body.

The only problem with Alberts, is you will most likely need to sit down to pee ;) That was one of the reason I went first with an Apadravya. But I guess one day, hum why not :P
    Had mine done in France, so I can't suggest any studio here.

Let me know if there's something specific I could answer. You can also read lots of stories on BME about genital percings. I posted mine a good while ago there, I think my username was girorama at that time.

EDIT: oh and, hey, no sex for 2-3 weeks after that, tell your girlfriend ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 gadgetman25

There's actually very little pain associated with this piercing. It's more uncomfortable than anything else. I have it done now for the past year or so and have no complaints.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

There's actually very little pain associated with this piercing. It's more uncomfortable than anything else. I have it done now for the past year or so and have no complaints.

Irregardless of the pain aspect, no-one should ever get a piercing/tattoo because a partner new or old believes it would look/feel cool. It's a personal body modification that lasts for life (even piercings can leave unremovable scars should the jewellery be removed and punctures healed).

As a woman, piercings don't make too much of a differance, it's how the biological equipment is operated that works!! No piercing will fix that.

• Advertisement

FoxyVixen wrote: »

Irregardless of the pain aspect, no-one should ever get a piercing/tattoo because a partner new or old believes it would look/feel cool. It's a personal body modification that lasts for life (even piercings can leave unremovable scars should the jewellery be removed and punctures healed).

As a woman, piercings don't make too much of a differance, it's how the biological equipment is operated that works!! No piercing will fix that.

I totally agree with you. I was only responding to the whole "pain" issue. I'll make myself clearer in future.

As for any piercings or tattoos that I have I got them for me and nobody else.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

Oh no worries. just wanted to ascertain that no-one should change their body views on account of what another within the relationship says :) Your body, do what YOU want :)

Have no clue as to what pain displays within that area :)

Guess that's the issue with text that tone can't be conveyed ;)

Oh no worries. just wanted to ascertain that no-one should change their body views on account of what another within the relationship says :) Your body, do what YOU want :)

Have no clue as to what pain displays within that area :)

Guess that's the issue with text that tone can't be conveyed ;)

Yep agree with you 100%.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Not my experience, like I said before, it won't change someone from meh to a wow, but used right it does add a little extra.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I dunno, I think it might depend on the people? My boyfriend took his out once and it did make a difference. Def wasn't bad, but I prefer the ring in.

I guess the point is there is no guarantee it will improve things if it doesn't work for all girls, but there is a chance it could be great.

Advertisement