Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motorbike spraying

• 10-11-2009 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭

Does anyone know anywhere in Co. Dublin, preferably South, where they do bike and car spraying and painting and stuff.
    My partner is looking for a job in this area, has done all necessary courses on it and is moving up to Dublin so if you guys have any ideas please let me know!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 21,235 CMod ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Moved to motorbikes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭dhev

tufterween wrote: »
    Does anyone know anywhere in Co. Dublin, preferably South, where they do bike and car spraying and painting and stuff.
    My partner is looking for a job in this area, has done all necessary courses on it and is moving up to Dublin so if you guys have any ideas please let me know!

Try Motorcycle Paintshop. He does motorbike spraying and plastic welding. I got him to do some work for me. He seems to be flat out all the time. His no. is 014148548. He's located just off the M50 at the Ballymonut exit. (That's just south of the N7, if you don't know Dublin :)).

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭FiSe

He's looking to get a job not a bike sprayed, did I get it right?

Golden Pages, crash repair / spraypainters section, I'd say...

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭tufterween

Thanks a mil! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

best of luck to him.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Motorcycle paint shop out in ballymount,best and only place for propper paint jobs on bikes.great value too.

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭FiSe

paddy147 wrote: »
    Motorcycle paint shop out in ballymount,best and only place for propper paint jobs on bikes.great value too.

Not the only place, paddy. The best? Depends what you expect from the paintwork.
    But, it's not about paintwork, but about a job :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭Sids Not

He's welcome to come and practice on my car if he wants.....;)

Advertisement