Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Remote Support

• 11-02-2009 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi, does anybody know of somenone reliable providing remote support for small businesses? The site in question has ten pcs with everyday issues. Occassional site visits will be required. It might suit somebody working from home looking after a small number of sites. References essential etc.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

try someone like brandon consulting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 627 ✭✭✭preilly79

May I ask were the business is located?

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭bambooman2

Dublin 2, near Baggot Street

• Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

OP, if you are advertising for a job i can move this to work & jobs. Put as much details in as you can.

If you are just looking for some recommendations PM me and ill re-open the thread.:) Servers & Systems isn't really for recruitment.

-Funk

Thread re-opened.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Knuger

Hi Bambooman2,

Try looking up GC Technology. It's a small company in Sandyford that dose exactly what you are looking for.

I can only say good stuff about them. If you give them a ring they surely will be able to give you the number of a second customer of theirs as reference... ;)

Cheers
    Knuger

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ashelle

<Snip>

Please no pimping of your own businesses folks.

-Funk

Advertisement