Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Sweat

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

it's threads like these that keep me coming here:)

singer had a great voice, band suffered the overproduction of the time though.
    never saw them live but would bet they were good!

Were winters reign before or after them? nowhere near as succesful as no sweat though.

top band. good singer and great guitar player.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,015 ✭✭✭✭adox

We had a guy sing with us who was in No Sweat before they made it big.
    For the life of me I cant think of his surname. Conor.............

Were winters reign before or after them? nowhere near as succesful as no sweat though.

Winters Reign were around before them, around the same time as us. Just found this on youtube:

adox wrote: »
    We had a guy sing with us who was in No Sweat before they made it big.
    For the life of me I cant think of his surname. Conor.............

McKeon! Apparently was on the Late Late show at the weekend with a swing band!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

no way !:D do you know the name of them?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 celticsibh

Anyone know where I can get any of No Sweats music????

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭RebelSoul

celticsibh wrote: »
    Anyone know where I can get any of No Sweats music????

Amazon.com Celtic. Just do a search in the music department and it should come straight up. I got one on there a few years back but I lent it to a mate and never got it back. Might have to re-invest in one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

Yeah Conor is doin legends of swing and he did the rounds with jacobs ladder for the better part of the nineties,good band and as far as i know louis walsh was involved with them in some way...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

Heart & Soul was on Nova last night, the smile it put on my face ;) Christ I wish I was 14 again

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭ChannelNo5

Oh my god i remember these guys from my youth! I really liked them. think i saw them in the Baggot Inn once. They rocked! That would have been 88 probably?.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

gcgirl: Please don't bump old threads.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement