Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

18th birthday party venue

• 28-09-2008 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭

Has anyone any ideas of a venue for an 18th in dublin? There would be about 40-50 people coming and not all my mates are 18....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

If you want this moved to the Dublin forum let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 40,856 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

You could try rent a room in a pub. Loads of my mates had their's down in The Bell. The room has it's own bar so the barman can check IDs etc. At least then those over 18 can have a few drinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭thomasjad

Is it a big room? ill check that out,i live only up the road

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭littlebitdull

The halfway house also have a function room. As does Coolmine Rugby club. Also Dolly Heffernans, the Bell... in fact many of the pubs have function rooms. The tennis club in Castleknock also has a room.

Failing a pub, which may be a problem seeing as how some of ye are under 18, you could ask in some of the community centres?

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

do any one no a place to have an 18th in waterford ?? not all my mates r 18 tho !!?? if u do pls email denikaokeeffe@hotmail.com

• Advertisement
Advertisement