Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ros na Run

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭Leilak

how many more from rnr are going to turn up in fair city? now that is the question....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Leilak wrote: »
    how many more from rnr are going to turn up in fair city? now that is the question....

Seamus, David and Micheal from RnaR go up to the big smoke for a day out....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

Poor Imelda!

Everytime I think Niamh has finally coped on, she goes back for more! When will she learn??!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭languagenerd

Are we finally gonna find out what Eoin's really up to?! Maybe that'll be the Christmas shocker.

My bet is he's not even really Tadgh's son, but beyond that, I haven't a clue. Trying to come between Lee and Jason? Or get some sort of revenge on Tadgh through Jason? (total guesswork, not spoilers)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭swiftman

It's not possible to write spoilers from mobile? Damn

Also, ya, niamh is stupid b. . . .

swiftman wrote: »
    It's not possible to write spoilers from mobile? Damn

Also, ya, niamh is stupid b. . . .

Also also, how hot does emer look. Stunning lady

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

How can a supposedly clever person such as Niamh act in such a stupid manner,
    repeatedly?? The guards just raided Murph's house and she is willing to go back
    there for the night?? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

Are we finally gonna find out what Eoin's really up to?! Maybe that'll be the Christmas shocker.

My bet is he's not even really Tadgh's son, but beyond that, I haven't a clue. Trying to come between Lee and Jason? Or get some sort of revenge on Tadgh through Jason? (total guesswork, not spoilers)

He seems a bit too good at times, I agree something will turn up.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Muireann wolfsbane the yank

He seems a bit too good at times, I agree something will turn up.

Me thinks he is out for revenge for his alcoholic mam.

• Advertisement

Me thinks he is out for revenge for his alcoholic mam.

Ya I've caught up with the episodes and saw that last night...poisoning Jason seems to be the way for him to get revenge.

Even though I knew his mom was still alive, that was the spoiler I had, they looked very comfy together and even looked like they would even kiss :-o
    Seems to be trying to kill Jason alright but he also has gossip on lee (she tried to kiss him) and on emer (that she has a drinking problem)

Eoin buying lipstick for the sister in law! Try to explain that one to Jason :)

Eoin buying lipstick for the sister in law! Try to explain that one to Jason :)

Yeah, I don't think Jason would take it well given his jealous streak.

God Niamh is so freaking stupid taking Tadgh's car, just when you thought she couldn't get any dumber.

And Maire with a love child? Things could get interesting.

Yeah, I don't think Jason would take it well given his jealous streak.

God Niamh is so freaking stupid taking Tadgh's car, just when you thought she couldn't get any dumber.

And Maire with a love child? Things could get interesting.

And somebody interesting came back as well :)

Getting so sick of Gráinne and her childish behaviour..

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Kauto0709 wrote: »
    Getting so sick of Gráinne and her childish behaviour..

Ah no, Gráinne is great. So glad she's back. Really loved the friendship between Gráinne and Donnacha back in the day - she needs someone like him to pal up with again.

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭CassieManson

And somebody interesting came back as well :)

Who?

Who?

Cathal

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭CassieManson

Cathal

Of course! How could I forget!

• Advertisement

They kind of left the whole Dara murder story up in the air. I wonder will they find out who did it....

I can't believe Eoin is getting away with this!!

• Registered Users Posts: 40 siochain705

I love the way they've built up Eoin! He's so sneaky, but I think he has the potential for good. We'll see. Maybe he'll try to kill Tadhg!

I know that Cathal is good for RnR not because I like him (I hate him) but because he makes me shout at the screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 siochain705

I'm not clear on when Maire had her love child. Are we sure it was before her marriage? Wasn't there a period of time when Peader was away?

I love the way they've built up Eoin! He's so sneaky, but I think he has the potential for good. We'll see. Maybe he'll try to kill Tadhg!

I know that Cathal is good for RnR not because I like him (I hate him) but because he makes me shout at the screen.

He's pretty good when he gets all angry. The death of the brother will make him all crazy.

I didn't want to say anything in case people didn't see it yet :)

I can't believe Eoin is getting away with this!!

About the tablets, I half expected him to say that he threw them out as they were on the floor as his excuse :P

I'm not clear on when Maire had her love child. Are we sure it was before her marriage? Wasn't there a period of time when Peader was away?

Maybe in the late 60's early 70's before she met Peader?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

Phoenix wrote: »
    Does anyone know if you can get boxsets of the series?

I don't think they are available in box sets at least not in the states. But you can try youtube they sometimes have past series.

Advertisement