Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Traynors breaker Yard

• 03-08-2005 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭

can anyone give me any contact details or wherabout for Traynors breaker yard. I'm looking for a rear axel for a suzuki grand vitara. cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 38,424 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Shifty

tried that but no contact details, just that they exist and they had to close their website due to being over run with business

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭De Hipster

Traynors, The Moy: 048 38891242

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Bogger77

De Hipster wrote:
    Traynors, The Moy: 048 38891242
    Isn't that some where around the Dungannon area?

cheers, guys, big help....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭De Hipster

Bogger77 wrote:
    Isn't that some where around the Dungannon area?
    Yep

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Used them a load of times, excellent prices for parts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭528i

Shifty wrote:
    can anyone give me any contact details or wherabout for Traynors breaker yard. I'm looking for a rear axel for a suzuki grand vitara. cheers
    http://www.traynors.co.uk/

I know its a complicated process fraught with danger lurking around every corner, but you should try typing 'traynors' into the boards search facility next time ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

google is quite amazing with many unexpected results ;)

Traynors is just outside is just outside Moy, Co. Tyrone (on the Armagh side)
    They also deliver parts to you.

Their place is easy to spot- is rigtht on the roadside and they have huge racks of cars with wrecked Lamborghinis proudly occupying the top level.

See http://www.wreckedexotics.com/countach/countach_20040514_001.shtml
    and
    http://www.wreckedexotics.com/diablo/diablo_20040514_001.shtml
    for some pictures I took at Traynors' yard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 S2000

Traynors (well, up until last yaer so guessing still do) take a van to Dublin 3 days a week for customers down here. I met them at the airport roundabout for a part for a mate before.

• Advertisement

Thanks for the help - I got it sorted, the garage deals direct with Traynors and they get a delivery from them once a week.

Since I've been on 'boards' I've found some people really helpful and some people really 'sarky'. Some people browse threads to snipe, sark and generally insult people.

I check how many postings a person has made - if they post a question and if they haven't posted many before, if the duration they've been with boards is relatively short, I believe maybe they are new to this and haven't got the hang of all the commands and the how to's.

You know we had a saying in our house growing up - If you can't say something nice, then say nothing at all.....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

Shifty wrote:
    Since I've been on 'boards' I've found some people really helpful and some people really 'sarky'. Some people browse threads to snipe, sark and generally insult people.

You know we had a saying in our house growing up - If you can't say something nice, then say nothing at all.....

Well said.

Advertisement