Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The MMA Show Live - Birmingham - May 12th and 13th

• 27-03-2012 4:15pm

Not crazy about fan conventions in general, but this seems like a strong lineup at a decent price.

The MMA Show Live tickets are on sale now!!

Breaking News: UFC star Michael Bisping has joined the lineup for The MMA Show Live being held on May 12th and 13th at The NEC in Birmingham!

THE ULTIMATE MMA FAN EXPO IS COMING TO BIRMINGHAM

Worlds collide as the first ever MMA Show Live joins The Martial Arts Show Live at The NEC in Birmingham on May 12th and 13th

BREAKING NEWS – FREE TRAINING MASKS WORTH £80 FOR PLATINUM TICKET HOLDERS

Former UFC champion Sean Sherk is now confirmed to attend The MMA Show Live and will be hosting a very special TRAINING MASK training session for 25 Platinum Ticket holders. The first 25 Platinum Ticket holders to register for this session on the day will receive a FREE TRAINING MASK worth £80

CONFIRMED GUESTS SO FAR
    Mark Munoz (UFC)
    Diego Sanchez (UFC)
    Thiago Alves (UFC)
    Chris Leben (UFC)
    Alessio Sakara (UFC)
    Matt Mirtrione (UFC)
    Alexander Gustafsson (UFC)
    Phil DeFries (UFC)
    Vaughan Lee (UFC)
    John Maguire (UFC)
    Neil Grove (Bellator, Super Fight League)
    Rob Sinclair (BAMMA)
    Marloes Coenen (Strikeforce, Invictus)
    Sergei Kharitonov (Strikeforce)
    Jon Chaimberg (Jackson's MMA)
    Martin De Jong (Golden Glory)
    Kenny Johnson ( BOLT Wrestling)
    Dan Henderson (UFC)
    Thiago Silva (UFC)
    Chandella Powell (UFC)
    Michael Bisping (UFC)
    Sean Sherk (UFC)
    Rashad Evans (UFC)
    Brittney Palmer (UFC)
    Kenny Florian (UFC)
    Jake Shields (UFC)
    Paul Daley (Strkeforce)
    Brendan Schaub (UFC)
    Dan Severn (UFC, PRIDE, Cage Rage, WEC)
    Rory MacDonald (UFC)
    Stefan Struve (UFC)
    Mark Coleman (UFC, PRIDE)
    Jimmy Wallhead (Bellator)
    Jimi Manuwa (BAMMA)
    Jack Marshman (BAMMA)
    Andre Winner (BAMMA)
    Tim Radcliffe (UCMMA)
    Vladimir Matyushenko (UFC)
    Brad Pickett (UFC)
    Jason Young (UFC)
    Ross Pearson (UFC)
    Dean Amasinger (KSW)
    Che Mills (UFC)
    Simeon Thoresen (UFC)
    Tom 'Kong' Watson (BAMMA)
    Ian 'The Machine' Freeman (UFC, Cage Rage)
    Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou (UFC, PRIDE and DREAM)
    Stephen ‘Wonderboy’ Thompson (UFC)
    Jorge Rivera (UFC)
    Frank Trigg (UFC, PRIDE)
    Keith Jardine (Strikeforce)

More to be announced soon. Follow The MMA Show Live on Twitter @themmashowlive for all the up to date announcements

The MMA Show Live will be an interactive fan experience dedicated to mixed martial arts from around the World. Populating a second hall at the NEC in Birmingham alongside The Martial Arts Show Live, The MMA Show Live will consist of five training areas where some of the biggest names in the business will host special group training sessions, a huge stage & screen for Q&A sessions, an autograph zone where fans can meet their favourite fighters and exhibition stands where some of the biggest brands in MMA will be selling merchandise and much, much more.

Training sessions with fighters are available for Platinum ticket holders only and are limited to 500 people across the whole weekend. For a limited period only the Platinum tickets are priced at £90 instead of £100

PLATINUM TICKETS

• Fast Track queue at The Autograph Zone
    • Premium VIP seating at The Main Stage
    • One Training Session with an MMA superstar per day
    • Exclusive access to The Platinum Room to meet fighters and celebrities
    • Entrance to the VIP party held at a secret location in Birmingham on May 12
    • A souvenir event programme
    • Access to both The MMA Show Live and The Martial Arts Show Live all weekend

Every Platinum ticket holder is guaranteed a place at 1 training session per day and there will be 20 different training sessions hosted by 20 different fighters each day. Platinum ticket holders can book their preferred session on a first come first serve basis by registering each day at the registration desk open from 8am each morning although by buying your Platinum ticket now, you will secure your place as one of the limited 500 places available.

VIP DAY TICKETS

• Fast Track queue at The Autograph Zone
    • Premium VIP seating at The Main Stage
    • Access to both The MMA Show Live and The Martial Arts Show Live
    All standard tickets will give you standard access to both The MMA Show Live and The Martial Arts Show

More fighters and personalities confirmed to attend will be released in the coming weeks.

STANDARD DAY TICKET £20
    STANDARD WEEKEND TICKET £35
    VIP DAY TICKET £50
    VIP WEEKEND TICKET £70
    PLATINUM WEEKEND TICKET £100

Follow The MMA Show Live on Twitter at www.twitter.com/themmashowlive and Facebook at www.facebook.com/themmashowlive

For more information go to www.themmashowlive.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭John Ferguson

The MMA Show Live have given us 10 prizes of 1 pair of VIP weekend tickets and 12 month subscription to Fighters Magazine to give away at Cage Contender 13.

To be entered in the draw simply put your name on the back of your event ticket and drop it into the MMA Show Live stand on the night. The draw will take place during the half way interval.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Dancor

What the **** is a training mask?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

Dancor wrote: »
    What the **** is a training mask?

It looks like a gas mask and it restricts the amount of oxygen you can breathe.
    It supposedly replicates training at high altitude.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭00benski

For these masks to have any significant effect on performance and to replicate high altitude training they need to be worn almost everyday for at least 1hr at high intensity excersice which in turn has its own high risks. Not many people are willing to take the risk id think.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭00benski

altough the show does look like a great line up :) can you get the tickets in Ireland off anybody

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Xlami

I know thery're mainly European fighters but still seems a bit of a waste bringing that many fighters to one place and not putting on an event.

00benski wrote: »
    altough the show does look like a great line up :) can you get the tickets in Ireland off anybody

If you need tickets PM me and I can have them for you within 48 hours. There will also be a stand at CCXIII on 28th April.

I see they added BJ Penn and Carlos Condit to the list last night too

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭tonymontana82

If you need tickets PM me and I can have them for you within 48 hours. There will also be a stand at CCXIII on 28th April.

I see they added BJ Penn and Carlos Condit to the list last night too

i see its been cancelled now, alot of unhappy people with short notice :( they said its been moved forward to october now. john il get tickets off you if you have them in october, although iv heard alot of fighters might be filing a lawsuit against the organisers now

i see its been cancelled now, alot of unhappy people with short notice :( they said its been moved forward to october now. john il get tickets off you if you have them in october, although iv heard alot of fighters might be filing a lawsuit against the organisers now

And rightly so!! They lead us all a very merry dance :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭tonymontana82

And rightly so!! They lead us all a very merry dance :mad:

very true john, & no explanation to the public either. it was randy couture`s manager that mentioned that all his fighters are thinking about suing. although we get very few opportunities to see mma fighters over here so i will still probably try and go in october, it will kill me giving them the money though :(

• Advertisement

very true john, & no explanation to the public either. it was randy couture`s manager that mentioned that all his fighters are thinking about suing. although we get very few opportunities to see mma fighters over here so i will still probably try and go in october, it will kill me giving them the money though :(

I don't see how they can do it in October tbh. The seem to have shafted so many people this time, who would want to deal with them?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

I don't see how they can do it in October tbh. The seem to have shafted so many people this time, who would want to deal with them?

I take it Cage Contender will have no part in tickets sales for the "so called October" event?

I take it Cage Contender will have no part in tickets sales for the "so called October" event?

IF the October event takes place that is correct

Advertisement