Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Grad Diploma

• 04-04-2012 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

I have just got a interview for the Business grad diploma. Anyone else got one? What questions are usually asked in the interview and any other useful info ?? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Linken

Hey, i have an interview too. do you have any idea of the numbers they will be taking? they are thinking of cutting accounting and economics from some school so i'm not sure if i will do it anymore. thinking about it, the prospects are bleak!! even though teaching is something that i have always wanted to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 girloutside

No i have no idea how many are called for interview. I am re-thinking it aswell. I would probably have to go to england to get a job afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Linken

Apparently it is 60 they actually take into the course. It is a lot of money on something that i'm not sure about. England wouldn't be too bad though, it's a lot better then Australia!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 girloutside

I asked the lady at the postgraduate careers fair how many they take on the course its only 20 people she said

• Registered Users Posts: 14 CarMar13

Hi all, am waiting for the interview aswell. Does anyone have any idea what to expect? I read on the website its around 50 places but not sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Letsdoit

Has anybody a clue what type of questions they ask at the interview?

I dont have a clue, I have looked over alot of stuff on this and the internet and cant seem to find anything at all on the subject. If we could all help each other out it would be super. Are you waiting on interview as well?

Yea I can't find much on it. I've an interview for the end of the month.

Letsdoit wrote: »
    Yea I can't find much on it. I've an interview for the end of the month.
    Me too....do you no anyone that has done it before, I don't no anyone which leaves it very hard to get help with it.

Has anybody had there interview yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 going mad

has anybody heard anything back from UL??

Yes got letter today, I got offer a place....but I knew from Monday if you check the tracking thing youl see. Best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 20 going mad

just got mine.. didn't get it on round 1. Do you know anyone that got offered a place and won't be accepting it??

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Le Henry

does anyone know if you successfully complete the Professional Diploma in Education at UL can you take this qualification and teach in the UK?..just asking because job opportunities I would imagine here in Ireland would be very few!..Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 curiousgirl201

Can anyone please tell me about this PDGE interview for Business? Really don't know what to expect?

Advertisement