Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards League (Thursday, S13)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭seanand

was well beat tonight but safe enough in div iii

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Who's Parrish again? I actually paid attention to my team and snuck in a win.

vagga, never seen him on here fewi

seanand wrote: »
    vagga, never seen him on here fewi

But... it's the Boards.ie league... ? :P

Ah, I'm sure he was definitely about here before. Maybe he's Orizio's alt ? :D

Fewcifur wrote: »
    But... it's the Boards.ie league... ? :P

Ah, I'm sure he was definitely about here before. Maybe he's Orizio's alt ? :D
    well the boards league was around before i joined or he might be on a different name

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

he was here at the start, pops in very rarely these days. don't really see him in the rugby forum either. guess life got in the way!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭daheff

Scrummage wrote: »
    just edged out the FRF

It was all the penalties :(

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭TheJims

i have returned from my holidays! got to see the edinburgh v leinster match and the leinster v munster match!

on a side note, a completely empty Murrayfield had a better atmosphere then a sold out Aviva.. what gives?! the leinster fans who travelled to scotchland were full of their fun, yet in the Aviva they were all fair depressed.. :confused:

anyways.. Tables 3 & 4 are up to date again!

TheJims wrote: »
    i have returned from my holidays! got to see the edinburgh v leinster match and the leinster v munster match!

on a side note, a completely empty Murrayfield had a better atmosphere then a sold out Aviva.. what gives?! the leinster fans who travelled to scotchland were full of their fun, yet in the Aviva they were all fair depressed.. :confused:

anyways.. Tables 3 & 4 are up to date again!

Welcome back!

tables 1 and 2 updated now also.

What's the link for these hoors?

I saw Mar-Z yesterday, which means he's able to change his tactics again! Damns.

• Advertisement

What's the link for these hoors?

I saw Mar-Z yesterday, which means he's able to change his tactics again! Damns.

Glad to be of service

eoferrall wrote: »

Why thank you chum

What happens if I report you to myself... the cheek of abusing powers to edit my post!!:eek:

:D

i saw what it said before and im with eof. down with that sort of thing

eoferrall wrote: »
    What happens if I report you to myself... the cheek of abusing powers to edit my post!!:eek:

You began this war Pharrell, you began it on the first day you got da powah! :eek::D

You began this war Pharrell, you began it on the first day you got da powah! :eek::D

what did i do? i'm just a poor innocent individual....:o

• Registered Users Posts: 3 beamen

Hi guys! I woluld like to join next season if it is possible.

beamen wrote: »
    Hi guys! I woluld like to join next season if it is possible.

Should be grand, watch out for the sign up thread in a couple of weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭Phonehead

Lads do ye want the login to the website for this comp? sorry forgot all about the site being mine:D

Phonehead wrote: »
    Lads do ye want the login to the website for this comp? sorry forgot all about the site being mine:D

That'd be cool... these google doc yokes un-nerve me somewhat.

• Advertisement

Tables 3 & 4 of the Un-nerving league is updated following round 12 :)

i might be outa place here, but would it be out of the question to shake up the leagues a bit? maybe reshuffle it and place teams in relation to there national rankings? some of the teams in div 3 and 4 could be contenders for div 1.. just a passing thought..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,632 ✭✭✭ormond lad

Tables 3 & 4 of the Un-nerving league is updated following round 12 :)

i might be outa place here, but would it be out of the question to shake up the leagues a bit? maybe reshuffle it and place teams in relation to there national rankings? some of the teams in div 3 and 4 could be contenders for div 1.. just a passing thought..
    No need if there is 2 maybe 3 seasons of everyone who played this season the divisions will even themselves out.
    Im down in div 4 next season and will be staying there, while the likes of polk high will prob next season be going up to div 2. The season after next should prob have 4 groups that will have 5 or 6 very even teams

yeah your right, i was more so worried if theres an extra league added it'd take that bit longer to even ot! im awful inpatient is all :D

yeah your right, i was more so worried if theres an extra league added it'd take that bit longer to even ot! im awful inpatient is all :D

Yeah 4th division is quite uneven due to newness. The other divisions are decent enough. Next season will be fine (other than the monsters in division 3 who are filtering up!)

I made the mistake of smack talking Munster MK II ... she crushed me, crushed me to mulch. :(

did well so far in d.3 but next season with the two teams coming up i wont be staying for long id say

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

that foot off the gas thing really is annoying. won the first half 41-0. lost the second half 3-21.

that foot off the gas thing really is annoying. won the first half 41-0. lost the second half 3-21.

its bollox. stupid idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

and yet they persist with it saying theres nothing wrong with it and its working as intended.

• Advertisement

yeah they can't admit they brought in terrible ideas, they always tinker with it to make it work. just remove it - nothing wrong with the big scores. they usually resulted from an intensity mismatch imo.

Advertisement