Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RIP Paul Bunbury - Respectful posts only please

1181920212224»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 meghan!

I didn't know Paul personally but I have been wishing and hoping of his swift return to his family and friends since I heard of his disappearance.
    I send my deepest apologies to his family along with his friends

RIP PAUL BUNBURY
    x

• Registered Users Posts: 20 adrianna_cerva

I did not know Paul, but its extrmely obvious from his brilliant family and friends that he was a truly wonderful, witty, clever and cool guy. I cannot even begin to comprehend how his friends and family feel at the moment but I want to say along with the thoughts and prayers offered by everyone , mine too are with very much you at this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

Paul's mother is in my thoughts today - Mother's Day.

Sincere condolences.

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Mollikins

Paul's mother is in my thoughts today - Mother's Day.

Mine too.

RIP Paul.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Wexlady44

Thank you all for your lovely, kind words. Paul's brother and I appreciate them so much. They are some comfort at this dreadful time.

My little boy is no longer suffering. We will lay him to rest on Thursday and he will be at peace.

Thank you all again for your kindness.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Wexlady44 wrote: »
    Thank you all for your lovely, kind words. Paul's brother and I appreciate them so much. They are some comfort at this dreadful time.

My little boy is no longer suffering. We will lay him to rest on Thursday and he will be at peace.

I'm very sorry for your loss.

It's impossible to put true feelings in to words on an internet forum but please know that there's literally hundreds of us feeling for you today.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

I knew Paul from Fibbers and that sort of thing. He was a funny, witty, intelligent, kind guy. I'll never forget him laughing at my stupid comments on some nights out when I was too tipsy to speak intelligently.

Wexlady, my thoughts are with you and your family, and all of the rest of Paul's friends. I think anyone who knew him can agree that he was a fantastic guy, and none of us had enough time with him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭Captain Graphite

Wexlady44, I am so sorry for you and your family's huge loss. :( I only got to meet Paul in person on a couple of occasions but he was a lovely guy; very witty, intelligent and friendly. The posts about Paul on both this thread and the thread in the Clearasil & Hormones forum reflect what a great person he was. I hope that it will bring you some little comfort to know how well thought of he was and how many peoples' lives he touched.

My deepest condolences to all of Paul's family and friends. R.I.P.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

R.I.P. Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭antkeane

**** ending. Terrible tragedy.

My thoughts for the family. R.I.P mate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Scruffles

Eod100 wrote: »
    I saw the news on boards.ie last night but hoped it wasn't true.

I never met Paul but judging from what I've read on boards and facebook, he was a really nice guy.

Rest in peace, Paul.
    seconding this!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Wexlady44 wrote: »

Thinking of you today, I can't even imagine how hard today was for you and your family. :(

RIP Paul.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭Patri

RIP Paul, I didn't know him but he seemed like such a decent, friendly chap, very sorry to hear this, my thoughts are with his family.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

R.I.P Paul

Deepest sympathy to all his family and friends :(

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Partition

RIP Paul. Thinking of you and all who love you.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭spacecookie555

God bless him and his poor family. The poor thing, its just awful, my heart goes out to them.
    R.I.P Paul.

Precious Son

I Wish I Could See You One More Time
    Come Walking Through My Door
    But, I Know That Is Impossible
    I Will Hear Your Voice No More
    I Know You Can Feel My Tears
    And You Don’t Want Me To Cry
    Yet, My Heart Is Broken
    Because I Can’t Understand Why
    Someone So Precious Had To Die
    I Pray That God Will Give Me Strength
    And Somehow Get Me Through
    As I Struggle With This Heartache
    That Was Caused By Losing You

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 994 ✭✭✭carbon nanotube

sad to hear this, i was following it for a while and because of work issues i forgot all about it only to discover it now.

heartbreaking after all the effort that was put in.

condolences to all .RIP

Thank you all for your kind messages. We appreciate your support in what has been the worst time of our lives. Paul meant so much to us and it is some comfort to know how many people cared about him in his short life.

I have no idea how I, my family and Paul's friends will get through life without him. But rest assured your support will help.

Thank you all once again. My darling son will never be forgotten.

Emotional day! Paul would have been 20 years old today (Sunday 17th June 2012). R.I.P. my son. Hope you had a good day wherever you are.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭PaddyBloggit

My thoughts are with you and your family Wexlady44.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Lorna123

It must be heartbreaking to have to go through this. May God give you strength to understand it and deal with it.

Advertisement