Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Gianni & Beppe di Marco:D
    _664219_bepe_giani300.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,329 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Hope Tyler be ok after last night, that was a shocking end to the boxing match. Michael is evil! I hope he gets what he deserves after what he did to ronnie and vanessa and to everyone else he has played mind games with!

• Registered Users Posts: 84,341 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Lauren is suppose to become pregnant (by Darren) and give her baby to Tanya and Max

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭julyjane

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Lauren is suppose to become pregnant (by Darren) and give her baby to Tanya and Max

The first half of that sentence is not surprising but the end is just :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭WonderWoman!

julyjane wrote: »
    The first half of that sentence is not surprising but the end is just :confused:

wonder what ms ditzy has to say bout that :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

Any idea where I could get that T-Shirt Anthony is wearing in tonights ep?

Eastenders is coming to life after a sluggish good few eps.

Where is Phil these days?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭unitedrover

wonder what ms ditzy has to say bout that :rolleyes:

Jodie, right?

Jodie, right?

yeah (she does my head in)

yeah (she does my head in)

And when shes with Poppy:eek:. Twice as bad (shivers)

And when shes with Poppy:eek:. Twice as bad (shivers)

I physically change channel when they are together ;)

• Advertisement

I physically change channel when they are together ;)

All that nattering. :eek:. Its worse than Jedward

All that nattering. :eek:. Its worse than Jedward

Jedward can be funny while Poppy and Jodie are not

So Tyler is 23 and Anthony is 25 thought it would be the other way round myself

Eddie still has not coped on it was all Mikey's doing

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭ElectraX

Was quite shocked at the ending last night, maybe there's a bit more to Jodie than the ditzy beautician persona she puts on!:rolleyes:

How come none of the rest of Darren's family came for the "wedding" :confused:

Shame him and Mickey are now gone

Jodie should get with Tamwar now always thought he had a thing for her and Afia is annoying more so than Jodie imo

EastEnders bosses have a dramatic fire storyline on the way as Albert Square's B&B is to go up in flames, according to a report.

The soap's team have been busy building a replica of the B&B at Elstree Studios in preparation for the shock blaze scenes, The Mirror claims.

A show source told the newspaper: "The last time EastEnders built something on this set was when they set fire to the Queen Vic last year. It is only used when they need to film fires and explosions."

Filming for some of the scenes could already be under way as a fire engine was recently spotted on the official EastEnders webcam.

The Mirror has also speculated that Walford legend Pat Evans, played by Pam St Clement, could die in the fire following previous reports that she is being killed off.

However, at this stage, it looks like Pat dying in the blaze could just be one theory among many. Of Pat's departure, one insider said: "The script is so top secret even [Pam] doesn't know how Pat is going to go yet."

Responding to the rumours, an EastEnders spokesperson said: "There has been a lot of speculation about Pat's departure. We are not going to comment as we do not want to spoil it for viewers."

The fire scenes are expected to air towards the end of the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,186 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Ben's gay? Or bi?

:eek:

Gay

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭ElectraX

When he decides to come out to Phil...now there's an episode not worth missing:p

ElectraX wrote: »
    When he decides to come out to Phil...now there's an episode not worth missing:p

Just thinking the same myself

but to be honest he must have saw it coming - i did

• Registered Users Posts: 17,186 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

I think we'll see more slaps :P

• Advertisement

Does Duncan speak?
    Patrick sees Ben kissing Duncan next week and Ben threatens him leading to a race war with Phil

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

Who is Duncan?

Who is Duncan?

New boxing dude

Who is Duncan?

Ben's fella

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Butterfly25

Tyler came out of hospital last night...Is that the same actor as before?? He looks different, I know he has a shaven head now. He looks similar but different if that makes sense??

Tyler came out of hospital last night...Is that the same actor as before?? He looks different, I know he has a shaven head now. He looks similar but different if that makes sense??

Same actor but looks thinner to me could be because of shaven head

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭qwertytlk

julyjane wrote: »

does tanya not die of cancer? I thought i saw on a magazine cober a few weeks back that max and tanya were to have a death bed wedding?

qwertytlk wrote: »
    does tanya not die of cancer? I thought i saw on a magazine cober a few weeks back that max and tanya were to have a death bed wedding?

I dont think she dies but Lauren does contact her dad to come back and also Greg is to come back as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

Anyone else hear that Lauren is supposedly to jump into bed with Greg.

Unbelievable scenes if true.

• Advertisement

Blatter wrote: »
    Anyone else hear that Lauren is supposedly to jump into bed with Greg.

Unbelievable scenes if true.

:eek::eek: Lucky fellow;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement