Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Venue in Dublin for 40th birthday party

• 10-03-2008 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

Trying to think of somewhere in Dublin to have my 40th birthday bash (getting old, v. depressing!). Inviting about 70 people, would like to have it somewhere a bit 'different' but no earthshattering ideas so far.
    Requirements: city centre or within a few miles radius, has its own bar just for us (or lets me bring drink), provides food and/or lets me bring food.
    Suggestions so far: Cafe en Seine (too noisy for the oldies (oldiers) I think), function room over Oliver St. John Gogarty, Andersons (a nice cafe/deli place in Drumcondra, it opens in the evenings but don't know if they would be open to kind of hiring it out for the night for a private do). All ideas gratefully received :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭daisy123

Was going to suggest Chief O Neill's in Smithfield, but their website is down, I wonder if it's gone...really nice place, has a couple of function rooms for different sized parties, and they let you bring your own food in. I've been to a few functions there with all age groups, and was always a big hit!

http://dublin.city-centre-hotels.com/chief-oneills-hotel/

here's another website with their details!

Advertisement