Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nike store in Kildare outlet village

• 13-10-2006 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭

I just bought golf shoes here. the recommended retail price is 150 euros. They were marked at 95 for the outlet store but when they scanned them through the till it was 65. Bargain.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭Bazzy

Hi,
    Where abouts in kildare is this outlet village?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭JackieChan

Its located at the M7 interchange(near ModusLink)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,754 ✭✭✭masterK

I've no interest in the golfing gear but I thought the rest of the stuff in the Nike shop was pure crap, it wasn't terribly cheap either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭mcaul

Nike wern't much good for the first few weeks but in the last 3 weeks their product has changed to be a much better selection. Prices also seem to have dropped with different specials on every week. 2 weeks ago they had buy 1 pair shoes get 2nd 1/2 price and all soccer tops 1/2 the outlet price.

Calvin Klein jeans are very good, but the best value seems to be quicksilver. - For the women, Coast is quite good, Karen Millen is middling and Clarks are Cr*p.

About 30 stores are open now. But be warned, it is targeted to a grafton street type spender.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,424 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

The vast majority of outlet stores in Ireland sell junk .
    I've found that they are just trying to offload old and unfashionable stock .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

The vast majority of outlet stores in Ireland sell junk .
    I've found that they are just trying to offload old and unfashionable stock .

Exactly. I got dragged to outlet stores in NY and Boston and now its gona start happening here. Its old stock that didnt sell before so why the hell would I want to buy it now.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,202 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Its old stock that didnt sell before so why the hell would I want to buy it now.

Its cheaper!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭gokgok

Nike stuff is made by children that get paid half nothing, why wouldn't it be cheap?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,202 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

gokgok wrote:
    Nike stuff is made by children that get paid half nothing, why wouldn't it be cheap?

Its not do is it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 DonalMcTavish

Looks like a great place. But a lot of they shops werent open yet when we went last week.

• Advertisement
Advertisement