Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best compliment you have ever received?

• 18-02-2012 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭jockeyboard

So boardsies, just wondering what is the best compliment you have gotten?
    Does it count if you think the person 'may' have been lying???
    Mine was from a beautician. I had had a, erm, lets say, 'extremly intimate' treatment done which involved her being very close to places people arent usually. The next day i returned to the same girl where i had a spray tan which i was completly naked.
    This girl had literaly seen me all over (and practically inside out) head to toe and front to back.....
    When i was paying we were chatting away and i said something bout one of the kids and she said 'what, do you have kids???'
    I have three and always thought i looked like a haggard awl one but had a little spring in my step walking out:)
    oh, and no need for pics etc etc. Dont be predictable now....
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭AngryBollix

Mine was from a beautician. I had had a, erm, lets say, 'extremly intimate' treatment done which involved her being very close to places people arent usually. The next day i returned to the same girl where i had a spray tan which i was completly naked.
    This girl had literaly seen me all over (and practically inside out) head to toe and front to back.....
    When i was paying we were chatting away and i said something bout one of the kids and she said 'what, do you have kids???'
    I have three and always thought i looked like a haggard awl one but had a little spring in my step walking out:)

How was your back, crack and snatch wax?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

"Jasus, you're not half the bollix everyone says you are when you get to know you"

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭jockeyboard

How was your back, crack and snatch wax?

em, nice?

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭CrackisWhack

Is it still considered a compliment if the person starts laughing afterwards?

Is it still considered a compliment if the person starts laughing afterwards?

probably not....especially if they are trying to surpress the laugh!

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭paddy kerins

I've been told I have a massive knob :cool:

Or I am a massive knob

It might have been the latter actually now that I think about it

I'm usually met with volleys of punches and verbal abuse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,373 ✭✭✭im invisible

That was... better than expected

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭senorwipesalot

Sounds more like a gynaecologist than a beautitian.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

A beautician told me I had lovely long eyelashes so I punched her in the face.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

that im the nicest person, apparrantly :confused:, have the best boobs, and give the best, ahem, something ;)

the best compliments to me anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭sarah88

that i look like charlie sheen's ex denise richards, I only took it as a complement after i googled, id never heard of the woman before that

candy-gal1 wrote: »
    that im the nicest person, apparrantly :confused:, have the best boobs, and give the best, ahem, something ;)

Sounds great.The boobs bit especially

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭Badgermonkey

Sounds more like a gynaecologist than a beautitian.

Making said compliment a public Cervix announcement

pics of boobs please....:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

How romantic.

sarah88 wrote: »
    that i look like charlie sheen's ex denise richards, I only took it as a complement after i googled, id never heard of the woman before that

giggity

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭hairyprincess

Best backhand compliment I got was "you have lost soooooo much weight", meanwhile I didn't realise at the time I had 'soooooo much weight' to lose!! :eek:

Yes im sure you come across as very nice with your jugs out gobblin away.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

pics of boobs please....:)

pm sent hehe ;):D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭CrackisWhack

sarah88 wrote: »

LOL, the things lads will say when they're trying to.................

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

"2 eggs in a hanky" :pac:

pm sent hehe ;):D

i think thats the first time i used the word..
    PWHOOOORRR. Didnt think you would be so naked in the photo ;)
    defo BEST boobs EVER.

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭sarah88

LOL, the things lads will say when they're trying to.................

ha was actually a random woman....

I know, Candy-gal has a serious rack on her. Cracking bird. Nice personality as well. One in a million she is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

A girl, who was a very good friend, told me I was the only person she could talk to the way she was able to speak to her late father. Fairly humbled me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭Mrs Garth Brooks

Two years ago, I was 27 years old, when some old hag I worked with for 6 years asked me when will I be 21? Meaning I must have been 20. Which also meant I must have started work at 14 years old. Starting work at 14 was probably ok in her days but not now. Most people finish school at 17 or 18. Some simple maths 17+6, I should be at least 23.

I was insulted.

But I do get people I dont know tell me I look 24. I hope I get the same compliment at 40.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Pottler wrote: »
    I know, Candy-gal has a serious rack on her. Cracking bird. Nice personality as well. One in a million she is.
    Alright Candy Gal, we believe you, no need to shill your own tits ffs. :pac:

Way to steal Jockeyboards thread candygals tits.

• Advertisement

JockeyBoards thread cant hold a candle to Candygals endowments. Everyone knows that. Epic they are.

Advertisement