Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Accounting Course

• 17-08-2012 7:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,195 ✭✭✭

I'm sure this has been asked a 100 times before, don't have a lot of time to search so hopefully someone can point to the thread or offer advise here.

I have accountancy up to Leaving cert (I'm sure in the real world this means nothing :p), I'm in my mid 20's, in a full time job and hoping to eventually pursue a career in accountancy.

I just want to know what's the best / quickest way of going about it? I pick up things quick enough, am quite intelligent so don't want to be doing any foundation courses etc (unless they are absolutely necessary).

Also not too sure of what's recognised and what's not recognised, qualification wise.

Would appreciate any advise.

Thanks

Advertisement