Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

red light district

• 29-12-2006 11:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭afatbollix

in dublin is there one?

i was walking home from work a couple of days ago and was coming onto caple street and a latvian car stoped beside two girls walkingvdown the road..the girls ran away but i seen the car again a few mins later...so is caple street the RLD of dublin...its quite shocked me as ive never seen any of it before....
    Post edited by GLaDOS on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

well there is a few adult shops in the street so it wouldnt surprise me, i also heard a rumour that loads of the apartments in nearby smithfield are massage parlours/brothels. some of my kp's live in smithfield and the stories they would tell you........

• Registered Users Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭afatbollix

i live in smithfield..never seen one.. maybe im blind.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,599 ✭✭✭ferdi

there is definitly a helthy prostitution industry but no RLD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

ferdi wrote:
    there is definitly a helthy prostitution industry but no RLD
    Wonder how the Irish prostitutes are adapting to the new increase in foreign competition on Irish Streets :D

"Ah jaysis girdles, we's gonna hav to drop de prices again dem bleedin' for'deners is giving bee-jays for a fiver!"

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

around the grand canal between leeson street and Lower mount street is one red light area

and there is another over there near benburb street

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Actually I was going to post a thread like this myself, I'm looking for a weekend job...

But seriously, I have seen Prostitutes around Fitzwilliam Square. In fact my mum drove me around there to prove they were ther cos I didn't believe her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Dundalk Daily

Was there not one based around one of the squares like Fitzwilliam Sq.

• rb_ie wrote:
    "Ah jaysis girdles, we's gonna hav to drop de prices again dem bleedin' for'deners is giving bee-jays for a fiver!"

Funniest thing I have read in months!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,454 ✭✭✭cast_iron

anto-t wrote:
    a latvian car stoped beside two girls walkingvdown the road..the girls ran away
    Since they ran away, that would be more likely to imply it was not a RL Area!

In any case, Fitzwilliam and Mountjoy Square are popular. There's a big hefty one and and battered looking blonde there most nights. And, from what I hear, €80 for a bj down a nearby lane!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Monto used to be one

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

cast_iron wrote:
    In any case, Fitzwilliam and Mountjoy Square are popular. There's a big hefty one and and battered looking blonde there most nights. And, from what I hear, €80 for a bj down a nearby lane!

I have never heard Mountjoy Square was a RLD,I am around Fitzwilliam and Mountjoy Square alot and I would agree about Fitzwilliam Square.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,486 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

Dub13 wrote:
    I have never heard Mountjoy Square was a RLD,I am around Fitzwilliam and Mountjoy Square alot and I would agree about Fitzwilliam Square.

Ditto on Mountjoy Square. I live there, and it certainly isn't a RLD. Fitzwilliam Sq used to be, not sure if it still is. Benburb Street was a RLD some time ago, not sure if it's still the case.

Dub13 wrote:
    My mistake, I was thinking of Merrion Sq. - the corner opposite Mount St. Upper., not Mountjoy Sq.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,148 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Red light districts usually imply legal brothels or prostitution i.e. the red lights in windows advertising the 'business'. Since their is none of that in Ireland the question really is, where can one get the cheapest BJ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

yore ma's gaff?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,148 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Oh, has your sister called over again?

Sangre wrote:
    where can one get the cheapest BJ?
    Autofellatio.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

cast_iron wrote:
    Autofellatio.

Moved to Motors.

Another Fog Light Thread.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭trixter

Sangre wrote:
    Red light districts usually imply legal brothels or prostitution i.e. the red lights in windows advertising the 'business'. Since their is none of that in Ireland the question really is, where can one get the cheapest BJ?

cheapest doesnt always mean best. If you just want quantity and not quality, find a really hefty bird, buy her mcdonalds or something and she will probably do you on the spot. If that is more than you are willing to spend, troll the outsides of bars at closing time. There is bound to be someone who didnt get an offer to go home and is feeling hurt about it, and willing to prove their worth to someone.

If however you care even less about who is giving it to you, dont forget that there are people of both genders out there. Sure it might be some 50 year old guy, but you did say cheapest right? He may even pay you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭Scrotum

anto-t wrote:
    in dublin is there one?

i was walking home from work a couple of days ago and was coming onto caple street and a latvian car stoped beside two girls walkingvdown the road..the girls ran away but i seen the car again a few mins later...so is caple street the RLD of dublin...its quite shocked me as ive never seen any of it before....

Come to think off it, I was walking down O`Connell St. and a C reg`d car stopped beside two girls, the girls ran away(can`t blame them) but i seen the car a few minutes later...... Is O`Connell St. the RLD of Dublin. "it quiet shocked me" ...:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

rb_ie wrote:

Thrr tkkn urrr (blww) jrrrbs!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

There are several red light districts in Dublin, as there are in any major city. We have the whole Fitzwilliam Square area, Benburb Street - prior to the Luas shifting it off a bit - and of course the Phoenix Park, amongst others.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 itsAboy

cast_iron wrote:
    Since they ran away, that would be more likely to imply it was not a RL Area!

ripoff ireland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 itsAboy

RuggieBear wrote:
    around the grand canal between leeson street and Lower mount street is one red light area

and there is another over there near benburb street

benburberry st is closed down move along -

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

Ok every example I have seen here so far the so called prostitutes run away from the punters.

Doesnt sound like a way to run a business...

Unless the posters are Police men

• Registered Users Posts: 8,392 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

My mate was pi$$ed one night & pushed a prostitute into the canal

• Registered Users Posts: 22,734 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

My, that was clever. You must be so proud of him. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭NADA

trinity college! full of them!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭Linoge

Are you boasting? Your friend is a dick

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

hahahahaha i think its funny at least

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement