Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Barber in Dublin City?

2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

the westend barbers in blanch is worth the trip aswell, well groomed and time spent :) thats if your ever in the blanchardstown shopping centre

• Registered Users Posts: 15 kopvill

i just started going to a place called eds its on the luas line just up from the jarvis stop ,great cut,chat and above all they only charge 9.50 it helps there are 4 barbers there so the waiting time isnt too long either
    top job:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,139 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Does anyone know the price of a dry cut (minus the wash in the Merchant Barbers?)

Someone said above the wash and cut was 18 so i would assume 13-ish?

I am going into town on a Sunday and would like to try somewhere other than Grafton barbers (On Grafton St which is closed anyway)

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭robertpatterson

The Classic on capel st is an excellent barber think hes a tenner or less

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Mace Windu

noodler wrote: »
    Does anyone know the price of a dry cut (minus the wash in the Merchant Barbers?)

Someone said above the wash and cut was 18 so i would assume 13-ish?
    Yesterday it was 20 for wash & cut, if that helps at all ))) The quality was great though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Love2love

Twas just having a conversation about Barbers with my brother there a few mins ago. He swears by Morgan 4 Men in Clanbrassil Street. I think its about 18 yoyos but himself and my other half wouldnt go anywhere else

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement