Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Website Promotion Help

• 21-05-2012 9:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭

Hi guys

I have just created a new website and I want to promote my online business (just testing the water a bit to see how much business I could get)

The website is done and I'm ready to start, but I have no idea how to begin marketing it and get word out there

Any ideas to help me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

You could take a look at the SEO forum to see what other have done to increase internet presence.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=985

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭bob2oo7

Thanks Biko

I have posted a message there

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Six Degrees

Hi bob2oo7,

It depends entirely on the sector and who your target market is. i.e. if its a business to business site, your promotion would be completely different to promotions for business to consumer. Is it localised or global, target age etc.

Have a look at competitors and see what they are doing, what makes you different than them and use that.

I know this may seem very generalised but without knowing what exactly your site is, very hard to give advice.

Best of luck with it, great to see more businesses being launched.

Advertisement