Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement for HTC Desire

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,237 ✭✭✭Deank

The edge looks awesome though possibly a bit big. I honestly think the ideal screen stats are 4"- 4.3" with approx 300dpi density. That would be epic.

I have to say the samsung screens really appeal. The brightness is just fantastic.
    I've used most Samsung's and I must admit they really are great phones and their displays are awesome, however, HTC Sense keeps on bringing me back to their devices, the display for what I've seen in early samples of the Edge is every bit as good if not better than the Samsung displays, if I were you I'd hold fire and do an in-store comparison test when HTC launch their new range in April.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭BionicRasher

Really liking the look and specs of the Sony Xperia S
    http://www.gsmarena.com/sony_xperia_s-4369.php

Also the new UI looks pretty fancy http://youtu.be/LdzGx44Nujw- I love my Desire and the Sense UI and never fancied the Sammys as they feel light in the hand and a bit flimsy. Also I think 4.3 - 4.5 inch is about the biggest I would go for a phone

Wonder if there are any words of prices and who will stock this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

Deank wrote: »
    I've used most Samsung's and I must admit they really are great phones and their displays are awesome, however, HTC Sense keeps on bringing me back to their devices, the display for what I've seen in early samples of the Edge is every bit as good if not better than the Samsung displays, if I were you I'd hold fire and do an in-store comparison test when HTC launch their new range in April.

You've seen early samples ? I thought it wasn't even 100% confirmed yet ?
    Sounds epic as you describe though!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,237 ✭✭✭Deank

Deank wrote: »

You've seen early samples ? I thought it wasn't even 100% confirmed yet ?
    Sounds epic as you describe though!

It is 100% confirmed, launching sometime early to mid April, can't wait to get one.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,520 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Have meteor stopped selling the Desire?My one is ****ed and will be getting a new phone through the insurance,does anyone know what phone they will offer me?Do I have to take the phone offered or do I have a choice?

• Advertisement
Advertisement