Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

That camera bike pilot again

• 05-05-2012 1:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭

Was watching the 4 days Dunkirk yesterday on Eurosport last 20k and there he is again, the pilot of the camera bike who is stuck in second gear and revs the nuts off it when there's an attack or decent.

Does he get on anyone elses wick?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,140 ✭✭✭snailsong

yes, mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Palytoxin

And mine, he always revs the absolute lard out of it

• Registered Users Posts: 24,947 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

He likes to maintain a high cadence!

Very annoying alright. I wonder are the gear ratios unsuitable for climbing - i.e. to big of a jump between 2nd and 3rd so he stays in 2nd.

Advertisement