Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Manual League Season 3 - General banter thread

• 16-10-2011 12:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭

This thread is for the banter, arranging matches etc to avoid clogging up the fixture/results thread.

Enjoy the league!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Oh forgot to mention but when yer putting down yer results, can ye put down the Gameweek too. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭bigred100

1st 2 games are against you and T-bone, this is a fix. No doubt!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭m.j.w

do you have to play the matches in order of the game week?

m.j.w wrote: »

Yes..basically as games appear you play them. Makes it easier for Fowler to keep league updated instead of people playing anyone whenever they want. If it gets to Gameweek 3 say and there's games outstanding then obviously you just play your matches in whatever order up to that gameweek. Make sense?

Ya il try and get each wk games up on a sunday but if people are away for a wk, ave no problem givin them following wks games in advance.. Generally stick to this layout cos as bpk said it can get scattered updatong it on league republic.

• Advertisement

bigred100 wrote: »
    1st 2 games are against you and T-bone, this is a fix. No doubt!
    Luck of the draw :pac: Prob will be some early pts for ya too as on 4 game losing streak atm..

Fowler87 wrote: »
    Luck of the draw :pac: Prob will be some early pts for ya too as on 4 game losing streak atm..

6 games for myself....

Prob wont get on tonight but should be online tomorrow (around 7 or 8) if Santos and Lille are about..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Prob wont get on tonight but should be online tomorrow (around 7 or 8) if Santos and Lille are about..

I'm working till 7, I'll try get on after at some stage mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

T-b0n3 / Adam-88-S LILLE
    DHK29 / DHUSSEY1 EVERTON
    Ok lads - good to be back in the league format eh?? :) ill be on either after 9pm this eve or deffo tmorrow after 8pm..

• Advertisement

I'm getting a few practice games in against one of the top UK manual players btw, he beat me 2-1 yesterday, if you get that skilled dribbling down you're flying in this game. Ganso and Neymar gonna be seeing a lot of ball.

bigred100 wrote: »
    I'm getting a few practice games in against one of the top UK manual players btw, he beat me 2-1 yesterday, if you get that skilled dribbling down you're flying in this game. Ganso and Neymar gonna be seeing a lot of ball.

Is that Heikki or Villanut?? Held me own against Villanut towards the end of last couple months of fifa 11 until I realised I was playing a top player and lost me bottle:pac: Its always the same few players ya notice in the 100 of manual leaderboards.. that Tropcaildi?? is a fairly good player too

• Registered Users Posts: 8,484 ✭✭✭Töpher

Won't be online tonight (Zenit), should be about tomorrow evening though.

Is that Heikki or Villanut?? Held me own against Villanut towards the end of last couple months of fifa 11 until I realised I was playing a top player and lost me bottle:pac: Its always the same few players ya notice in the 100 of manual leaderboards.. that Tropcaildi?? is a fairly good player too

joe_thered, he's fairly good. In divison 1 anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭DH2K9

Philt27 wrote: »
    T-b0n3 / Adam-88-S LILLE
    DHK29 / DHUSSEY1 EVERTON
    Ok lads - good to be back in the league format eh?? :) ill be on either after 9pm this eve or deffo tmorrow after 8pm..

Ye I'll probably be on tomorrow around the same time as you.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,134 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

m.j.w / MJW0712 NAPOLI
    Cookie_Stains / Cokeistan ATLETICO MADRID

I'll add you both tonight. My PSN is Oatesy--

I'll be on around 9.30pm.

Will be definitely online tonight for my games. Had a few issues with internet to PSN but think its sorted now..

Cokeistan ATLETICO MADRID

Will you be around tonight? :)

I might be on later, I'll defo be on tomorrow though. If I'm playing Batman just send me a message and I'll jump on FIFA.

Good game to open up the new season against BPK' Santos. Took an early lead through Cavani hammering home after some nice link up play with Lavezzi and Hamsik (thats the new super trio this yr:pac:) But BPK hit me straight away with the equaliser through that tricky ****er Neymar. Quality goal (although ****e defendin) taking it down the wing and slotting into the corner..

1 all at ht but chances galore in the 2nd half, both of us hitting the post and missing a few chances. Couldnt believe your keeper saved my chip dragging it off the line:eek: Looks like EA have finally sorted out the retarded keepers this year:pac: GG and fair result in the end. Wont be going on a 5 game winning streak this season :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Equium

alanc2003 / conco27 (ASTON VILLA)

Will you be online tonight? Looking forward to getting up and running.

Good start to season 4 points from 6. The boy Cavani came to the fore again after a shaky enough start. Topher will probably admit that his Zenit never got going.. gg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,484 ✭✭✭Töpher

One of them days, I'll get my revenge. :pac:

will ya be about today?

will ya be about today?

I tried sending him a few messages on PSN too, but no reply.

Table update
    http://bml.leaguerepublic.com/ProcessPublicSelect.do?psSelectedSeason=9032754&psSelectedDivision=6200459&psSelectedLeague=4448772

1 point deductions at the end of GW 3...*

Premier League - 4 game minimum to be played
    Championship - 3 game minimum to be played

*If no games are played by a team by the release of GW3 fixtures, theyl be removed from the league IF the same at the end of GW3 games.

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭alanc2003

ill be on tonight to play my games(aston villa) ive been practicing, its not going so well tho as i have been unable to score!!

alanc2003 / conco27 ASTON VILLA

will either of you be on anytime soon?

will you be on anytime soon?

Same as.

• Advertisement

Just so you both know. The listing for Cokeistan is backwards. His PSN is actually Cookie_Stains and his Boards name is Cokeistan. I only realised after 4 days and no replies from ''Cokeistan'' on PSN :p.

Advertisement