Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Plenty Of Fish

• 14-03-2011 12:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Hi,

Bloke here interested to know if any women out there are using POF...

Signed up for POF in January, and I have sent about 30 messages, and I only got one response. The girl who replied wanted to see a photo which I had attached to the message, but she said she couldn't see it. You can see where this is going... I sent her the photo, and never heard from her again.

I put a lot of work into my profile, and I found a photo which is a fair representation of me. I'm not a complete troll... I didn't send any of the 'hi how are you?' messages. It's pretty disheartening...

I tried Parship 2 years ago and went on about 7 dates over the course of about a year. Some really nice people, but I had very little in common with most people I met, and some really bizarre dates. It was pretty expensive though at €30 a month. I could have joined the local gym for that, and got rid of the soon-to-be-paunch. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

Hi there,

The Ladies Lounge is not for polling for opinions from women on anything, including internet dating sites or the best way to post your profile....though you may find some past discussions on this forum worth a read:

here
    here
    here
    or even
    here

All the best :cool:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement