Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

North Bank Apartments

• 05-10-2009 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hey guys - sorry for starting a new thread but all the North Bank apartments threads seem to have gone cold.

I saw an ace apartment today at North Bank but broadband is essential to me and by accounts Sky Conway is useless.

Does anyone know know if Eircome or BT DSL is available in the apartment block. If anyone could let me know it would be great

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 mysterysociety

Whatever you do, do not rent in North Bank, the management company (goes by different names, Dunloe Ewart, Pames, etc) will make your life hell. Liam Lawlor, the guy I was dealing with, lied to my face, wouldn't return my deposit (nothing to do with damage, etc to apartment - just bad management of money). The landlord is Jarmar Properties (one of Liam Carolls' bust businesses), in receivership, not contactable and useless.

Still dealing with issues over a year later and I don't even live there anymore.

I know this is an old thread, but this is a warning for anyone thinking of renting there - nice apartments, but dealing with management and getting your money back is absolutely hell.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 46 jackwogan

It is not all that bad cheap rent good location i have broadband from skyconway 20mb and only €17 I think this is the cheapest and I never had a problem in 2 years :)

Advertisement