Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

White Collar [* Spoilers *]

18910111214»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84,957 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Just no deaths please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭SherlockWatson

That was great.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭shinny

Yup, nicely done!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭bpb101

Absolutely fantastic
    The one thing was , why did neal leave. He could have taken mozie with him

Very well done though. Everything came together nicely

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭shinny

bpb101 wrote: »
    Absolutely fantastic
    The one thing was , why did neal leave. He could have taken mozie with him

Very well done though. Everything came together nicely

He left so that the panthers wouldn't hurt the people he loved. Still it was hard to see Peter and Mozzie grieve, in that moment. Then there was that second were you weren't sure whether he was dead or alive, but it made the end all the more satisfying!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭SherlockWatson

shinny wrote: »
    He left so that the panthers wouldn't hurt the people he loved. Still it was hard to see Peter and Mozzie grieve, in that moment. Then there was that second were you weren't sure whether he was dead or alive, but it made the end all the more satisfying!!

The chat between mozzie and Peter was brilliant because I almost certainly thought he was a goner.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,451 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I cried when he died, I cried when he lived.

Fin.

Here a good post for ya's . There was an alternative ending (not filmed) that was designed from the start
    "The last moment was going to be a couple years in the future," Eastin tells TVGuide.com. "Neal has just gotten out. It's the first he had been off his anklet and has been a free man. He walks down and, standing at the apex [of the Flat Iron Building], he's flipping a coin. He flips the coin, it comes up heads and he walks to the left and he walks down and there's Mozzie and they get into a limo and we realize that they're going to go off to be the greatest criminals.
    "Suddenly we're back to Neal at the apex of the building flipping the coin and it comes to tails, and he walks to the right and goes into the FBI. We realize that its two years later and Neal's actually taken Peter's place at the FBI and he's become possibly the world's greatest lawman. Then we go to back to Neal at the apex of the building and he flips the coin and then the coin lands on his hand and we cut to black."

BETTER NEWS:
    There MAY be a TV movie

All details here

http://www.tvguide.com/News/White-Collar-Series-Finale-Postmortem-1091167.aspx?et=watchlist-notification&lt=news

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭norabattie

wow I loved it. Cried when I genuinely thought Neal was dead, and cried at Peter and Mozzie's conversation. Then clapped liked a f'ing fool when I realised he was alive. Well wrapped up all in all. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,279 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Great way for it to go out.

• Advertisement

how are people coping , what are people watching that is similar these days?

Nothing that is similar really ...Watching Stalker and forever , also Elementary.
    But nothing is blowing me away at the moment. They're all quite boring.
    Any suggestions would be great.

norabattie wrote: »
    Nothing that is similar really ...Watching Stalker and forever , also Elementary.
    But nothing is blowing me away at the moment. They're all quite boring.
    Any suggestions would be great.
    im watching scorpion. Thats good. Its on its first season. Castle still holds the attention .

Yeah Castle is still holding my attention too. Bones and the Mentalist all fell by the wayside a good time ago.
    Might have a look at Scorpion. thanks for that.

Yeah Castle is still holding my attention too. Bones and the Mentalist all fell by the wayside a good time ago.
    Might have a look at Scorpion. thanks for that.
    bones is on a really long break of like 3 months. Hasent been on since christmas and wont be back till end of march
    The mentalist ended about 2 weeks ago.
    jane and Lisbon get married

Scorpion is decent . It also getting good ratings so id see it holding out at least 5 seasons

The blacklist over on nbc is also good

Ok so that one I didnt see coming lol ...
    Lisbon seemed like a right cold fish to me and I never got that vibe off them

Got a little sick of the Blacklist too but I'll pick it up again when I can watch it all in bulk.

Tried watching Constantine ( love my supernatural stuff) but the acting is a little OTT for me.

Off to watch episode one of Scorpion . Will give my opinion tomorrow :)

Ok so that one I didnt see coming lol ...
    Lisbon seemed like a right cold fish to me and I never got that vibe off them

Got a little sick of the Blacklist too but I'll pick it up again when I can watch it all in bulk.

Tried watching Constantine ( love my supernatural stuff) but the acting is a little OTT for me.

Off to watch episode one of Scorpion . Will give my opinion tomorrow :)

ah jayus , from day 1 season1 episode 1 we all knew how the mentalist, bones, castle and even scorpion main characters will end up getting married. The trick to know is when

Well yeah Bones, Castle , chuck etc but those 2 together yuck lol.
    Just finished 1st episode of Scorpion. Really liked it. So cheers for that

2 together yuck lol.
    Just finished 1st episode of Scorpion. Really liked it. So cheers for that
    who together?

also np. hope you like it

Season 4 is starting on Universal Channel UK tonight

• Advertisement

On Thursday, TV Line reported that during the White Collar reunion, on the Stars in the House YouTube channel, Matt Bomer shared his “excitement over the possibility of a reboot

https://www.tvshowsace.com/2020/05/08/white-collar-revival-optimistic-matt-bomer-reveals-real-conversations/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

Fantastic show. It would be great if all the main cast came back.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

If there's no sense of what new material might be, just sounds like informal chatter - maybe just the studio getting a sense of the viability of their IPs. Enjoyed the show the first time around, but it was very lightweight: not thinking it needs a dark & gritty reboot but for a show built around heists and "the con", it rarely had any strong sense of danger or tension. A spin-off might learn to have a little more danger.

Its product placement was also frequently hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,791 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I enjoyed it, but like Leverage they were able to give the show an ending. If it was a show that got cancelled and had an ongoing story, like Deadwood, then grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

i wouldnt mind if they did one off specials or tv movies like psych did

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

pixelburp wrote: »
    If there's no sense of what new material might be, just sounds like informal chatter - maybe just the studio getting a sense of the viability of their IPs. Enjoyed the show the first time around, but it was very lightweight: not thinking it needs a dark & gritty reboot but for a show built around heists and "the con", it rarely had any strong sense of danger or tension. A spin-off might learn to have a little more danger.

Recently rewatched entire series on Netflix with my 2 12 year old boys. They LOVED it. Good family entertainment. Not everything needs to be dark and violent to be good. That would ruin it for me I must say. There areplenty of shows like that already
    pixelburp wrote: »
    Its product placement was also frequently hilarious.

ha ha..YES. Kids got a great kick out of watching the "technology" in the cars and the obvious ways it was placed.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,339 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Would love another series of this. But it won't be the same without mozzie

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

I hope it doesn't happen cos Willie Garson was a key ingredient of what made it all work in the first place. Making a new show without him wouldn't feel right.

Advertisement