Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donaghey Motorhomes Open Weekend

• 02-04-2012 10:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi all, just to let you all know that we are having our open weekend again this year, it's on 20th, 21st and 22nd April. Everyone is welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Bessa

Will you have many Swifts on view that weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Pat McGet

Is there any particular model you want to see? We have Swifts at the moment but they really are selling fast, the interest in them is unbelievable.....as well as the Swift range we also have a large selection of used motorhomes and also new Hymer, Dethleffs and Carado. Something for every taste. We can't guarantee what will be left at the open weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Bessa

Yes we like the Bessacarr Motorhomes.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Glastonut

We'll be there.

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭WildWater

Wouldn't mind going but unlikely to be able to make to LK that weekend.:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭*Kol*

WildWater wrote: »
    Wouldn't mind going but unlikely to be able to make to LK that weekend.:mad:

Donagheys is in Donegal as far as I know?

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Glastonut

*Kol* wrote: »
    Donagheys is in Donegal as far as I know?

Yes I meant Letterkenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭dfbemt

I can't find anything on the Donaghey website. Are there any special offers? Are there any facilities laid on for overnighters? Any attractions or activities for kids?

Would like to go up but there needs to be something there to draw me TBH.

Would also be nice to have mechanical staff on duty to fix niggly jobs at a reduced labour rate.

dfbemt wrote: »
    I can't find anything on the Donaghey website. Are there any special offers? Are there any facilities laid on for overnighters? Any attractions or activities for kids?

Would also be nice to have mechanical staff on duty to fix niggly jobs at a reduced labour rate.

Details there now...

http://www.donagheymotorhomes.ie/Images/Open%20Weekend.jpg

It mentions free parking but I don't know if that means overnight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Benbecul97

Whats the cheapest 4-berth on offer that open weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭dorts

WildWater wrote: »
    dfbemt wrote: »

Details there now...

Free overnight parking,free entertainment,bands on Friday and Saturday night,

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Pjwal

dorts wrote:
    WildWater wrote:
    dfbemt wrote:

Details there now...

Free overnight parking,free entertainment,bands on Friday and Saturday night,

overnight parking. That's brill. We could Go then.nice one.

Our open weekend went brilliantly with approx 500 vans parked up over the weekend, thanks to everyone who turned up and joined in the craic!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

Well done Patricia , I heard from a few that called here on the way home that ye put on a great show. Beats paying extortionate amounts to the RDS , doesn't it.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭moodrater

Pat McGet wrote: »
    Our open weekend went brilliantly with approx 500 vans parked up over the weekend, thanks to everyone who turned up and joined in the craic!

Sounds fantastic whens the next one ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭cipro 55

Thanks Pat for all your help and hospitality at the weekend, It was brilliant.
    Also your family and all the staff. If i mention bank and specsavers that's me. ;)

moodrater wrote: »

Sounds fantastic whens the next one ;)

All being well, same again next year!

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Benbecul97

All being well, same again next year!

Same again for 2014? I know its normally in April, any dates yet?

Advertisement