Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MOTO GP 2012

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,905 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

tinyjiney wrote: »
    IMO the racing was all the poorer for the loss of Simmo....:(....Hopefully next year some new kids might spark things into life....its looking very samey .........:)
    Bradl is not to far away, hopefully he can start to challenge the Aliens as he grows into the bike.
    Likewise I have high hopes for Marquez when he steps up to the litrebikes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

CJhaughey wrote: »
    Bradl is not to far away, hopefully he can start to challenge the Aliens as he grows into the bike.
    Likewise I have high hopes for Marquez when he steps up to the litrebikes.

Likewise. I reckon he'll give them a run for their money whe he does!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭frostie500

Just after landing in Spain and the weather is pretty poor already-lots of clouds but the temperature isnt too bad so hopefully tomorrow can pass off without any rain.
    The Spanish Grand Prix in Jerez for many generally marks the start of the MotoGP season. After the unique season opener in Qatar the paddock is full once again. The team’s hospitality units and trucks are present in Andalucía rather than the huts and porto-cabins of the desert.

Whereas at Losail there is only a handful of spectators Jerez will be heaving with fans. All of them eager to see a Spaniard claim a victory. Having claimed victories in all three classes in Qatar it has to be expected that the locals will have plenty to cheer about this weekend.

With Jorge Lorenzo and Dani Pedrosa dueling for the premier class victory, Marc Marquez gunning for another victory in Moto2 and Maverick Vinales leading the Moto3 championship the conveyer belt of talent from the Iberian Peninsula shows no signs on slowing.
    The Jerez Circuit
    jerez.jpg
    This 4.4km circuit has hosted MotoGP since 1987 when Wayne Gardner was victorious in the 500cc class. From that moment onwards Jerez has been the home of the Spanish Grand Prix. The lap starts with a slow uphill right hander that is also one of the prime overtaking zones.

From here the riders face a series of tight corners before the tracks begins to open up through the fast turn four. The back straight sees the bikes reach their highest speeds of the lap, approximately 290kmp/h before braking into the tight Dry Sack Hairpin, another great overtaking zone.

The middle section of the lap sees the riders start enter the fabled stadium section with the Nieto Corners the most sought after seating area for fans to congregate before speeding out into the Criville Curve which leads riders into the final corner, and the last chance to move past a rival.

This final corer always provides excitement with the 2005 clash between Valentino Rossi and Sete Gibernau on the final lap having long been part of racing lore.

Weekend of landmarks in MotoGP

This weekend is filled with landmarks throughout the premier class with the race marking Valentino Rossi’s 200th start in the top tier of racing. It also marks the 100th MotoGP race of Dani Pedrosa’s career. The diminutive Spaniard has claimed 15 wins in this time, and stood on the rostrum 57 times, but having won three world championships in the 125 and 250cc classes his lack of a title is still clearly a glaring hole on his CV.

Other landmarks this weekend include Alvaro Bautista making the 150th start of his career. The former 125cc champion had a strong race in Qatar to finish 7th but was never truly happy with his bike with Bautista saying, “It was a tough weekend for us in Qatar because I struggled to find the confidence with the bike that I had enjoyed during preseason testing. We tried a lot of things without ever establishing a good feeling and I had to work very hard in the race to get 100% out of what we had. It was important for us to finish the race and to finish it in seventh was a positive way to finish a difficult weekend.”

Bautista impressed last year with Suzuki but with the European season starting it will be very interesting to see his rate of improvement aboard the Gresini Honda. In Qatar Bautista was involved in a thrilling fight for sixth with Stefan Bradl and Nicky Hayden and looked comfortable aboard the RCV213 following two years racing for Suzuki.

Jorge Lorenzo was victorious in Jerez last year but this weekend’s race will mark the 10th anniversary of his GP debut aboard a Gilera. Lorenzo turned 15 on the Saturday and in the days of two qualifying session he was too young to venture on track for the opening days qualifying session.

Lorenzo went on to start the race 33rd and finished 22nd. Since then however he has become a triple world champion and gone from strength to strength in the MotoGP class.
    Usual suspects to set the pace at Jerez

Following his victory in Qatar Lorenzo leads the championship but with Jerez and Estoril being favourites of Jorge it is crucial for Casey Stoner that the Australian can regain the initiative.

Stoner has never won at either circuit and having suffered from arm pump in the season opener he can ill afford for Lorenzo to take another two victories in the next ten days. Stoner was as secretive as ever following the race in Qatar and unwilling to discuss how he plans to attack the injury.

Jerez is a punishing circuit with numerous heavy braking points and will put severe pressure on the champion. With Lorenzo reveling in the 1000cc Yamaha it is clear that Stoner needs to be at full fitness if he is to prevail this weekend.

The Honda was quick in testing at Jerez over the winter but as ever testing pace will count for little on race day. With poor weather forecast for the race it should be less taxing physically for Casey but until he proves that his arm pump is no longer an issue question marks will hang over the Repsol Honda rider.

His teammate, Pedrosa, was very competitive in Qatar and for the first time in what seems like years Dani is racing without any injuries. He beamed after the Qatar race that he say little difference between the 800cc bikes and the current spec. Pedrosa always goes well in Jerez and with the Honda not having suffered from chatter during testing at the venue Dani will surely be optimistic of another strong race.

Lorenzo however has to start as favourite. The 2010 champion has always loved the Jerez circuit and racing in front of his home crowd always brings out the best in the Spaniard.

“The competition will be tough,” commented the 25 year old. “I expect Casey and especially Dani to be very fast. Qatar was a perfect start to our season; we worked very hard for that incredible victory. Now we get to race in front of our home fans, I will try to make sure we make a good show for them!”

Midfield battle set to thrill again

The intra team battle at Tech 3 was the most exciting element of the opening weekend of the season.

With Bradley Smith long confirmed as a MotoGP rider for the French team it had been expected that Andrea Dovizioso would easily retain his seat with the squad. Qatar however showed that Cal Crutchlow can more than hold his own at the highest level.

After a tough rookie campaign where the Englishman showed flashes of potential but also struggled at other times it was expected that Dovizioso would outperform his English teammate and retain a spot on the best satellite bike in the field.

A front row starting position and a superb race performance to fourth position however has shown that Crutchlow is much more comfortable on the one litre bikes. The clockwork regularity of the 800s did not suit his aggressive style but the more forgiving 2012 bikes have shown Crutchlow has the potential to race at the front of the MotoGP field.

In Qatar Crutchlow looked much more like he did aboard a World Superbike. Chucking the bike into the corner and braking incredibly late. His performance in defeating his teammate also showed Crutchlow has now found consistency aboard to a MotoGP bike.

If he can continue to progress it will be very interesting to see how the 2013 Yamaha rider lineup battle develops.

After a miserable Qatar race Ben Spies is eager to put his chatter woes behind him but Jerez has been far from a happy hunting ground for the Texan. In his rookie season he struggled with a difficult motorcycle and last year he crashed out of a podium position in the closing stages.

Having experienced no chatter problems until race day in Qatar Spies was mystified by his problems in the Middle East. A good performance in the Jerez test though has left Spies in a positive frame of mind ahead of the race:

“I’m feeling good, I haven’t had great results at Jerez yet but we had a really positive test there so I’m confident,” said Spies. “The Yamaha M1 is working well at all circuits we’ve been to so far. After a tough start at Qatar my goal at Jerez is starting the season again, I’m going to do the best I can to deliver. We had a good Qatar weekend except for the race, we know our pace is strong, the bike is competitive and I’m riding well so we should have a successful weekend.”

While Spies is expected to bounce back from his Qatar nightmare the same cannot be said for Valentino Rossi. The Italian endured a miserable weekend in Losail and was completely outclassed by even his teammate, Nicky Hayden.
    It was the first time in his career that Rossi looked like an ordinary rider and it clearly struck a chord in his psyche. Following the race Rossi was very vocal with Italian TV about his mindset with Ducati and how much he is struggling to adapt the Ducati to his riding style.

In the intervening three weeks however it seems that Rossi has, for the first time, admitted that he may need to make a change to his riding style. Ducati have developed numerous chassis and swingarm combinations, multiple engines but all to no avail.

On Italian TV Rossi staged an interview with his father where he asked questions relating to himself and it was illuminating to see some of the responses offered. When asked about what Valentino needed to do to improve his position Graziano spoke of his son’s bravery but crucially his need to dig deep and find performance.

Seeing Rossi struggle so badly in Qatar was gut wrenching for the majority of fans, and the sports paymasters, but now is the time that Valentino needs to show just how good he is. Being outperformed by Hayden, Hector Barbera and Karel Abraham clearly shook Rossi but now is the time for him to prove that moving to Ducati was the right decision.

Having burned bridges at Honda and Yamaha Rossi must surely know that there are no realistic opportunities for him to find a competitive bike in MotoGP other Ducati. He needs to dig deep and start performing well aboard the Bologna machine and having won eight times at Jerez there is no time like the present for the most successful premier class rider in history to refind his mojo.

Marquez a Marc-ed man in Moto2

Marc Marquez’ Qatar victory was controversial given his final lap clash with Thomas Luthi. In my eyes the move was very aggressive but acceptable. In the ultra combative Moto2 class it was typical racing and Luthi should have conceded the corner and lived to fight another day.

As it was his domination in the desert counted for little and he handed Marquez the initial championship advantage. With the championship favourite having missed most of the pre-season, as a result of a lasting eye problem from his huge Malaysian practice crash, it had been expected that he would take some time to regain his race fitness.

As it was he was in superb form during the race. He progressed through the field and claimed the victory from Andrea Iannone in the closing metres after slipstreaming past the Italian on the run to the line.

Having failed to finish in Jerez the last two years however Marquez will be keen to show in front of his home fans just how good he is but as the Spaniard admits the ultra competitive intermediate class means nothing can be taken for granted:

"The win in Qatar gives us plenty of confidence, but we have to stay alert because the pressure and desire to do well in front of the Spanish fans could take its toll,” he said. “There are many riders who are fast there, so we will have to be 100% focused in order to have a good weekend.”

Iannone was clearly stung by his defeat in the closing stages in Qatar but overall he impressed with a solid race where he was decisive when overtaking opportunities presented itself.

Last year the Italian struggled in qualifying and regularly found himself forced to battle through the pack on Sundays. Over the two years of Moto2 one thing has become crystal clear-to win you need to qualify at the front. Iannone now needs to show that he can consistently match the one lap pace of his rivals if he is to challenge for the title.

Vinales the favourite in Moto3 but there are interesting subplots

Last year Maverick Vinales was a promising but ultimately unheralded 125cc rider. Twelve months later and he is leading the Moto3 title chase and racing with the expectation of winning each weekend.

Jerez was his worst weekend of his rookie Grand Prix season in which Vinales amazed on a consistent basis. This year however the youngster is the highest rated young rider in the paddock. His talent is beyond doubt but it is his maturity that really impresses.

Last time out he was unexpectedly caught in a race long battle with Romano Fenati but waited until the Italian debutant’s pace to start to fade before moving into the lead and pulling away.

By finishing second on his debut Fenati earned himself the distinction of becoming the first rookie in over 15 years to start his career with a rostrum finish. The Italian will be the focus of a lot of attention this weekend as the paddock waits to see just how good he can become.

The Italian Federation backed rookie, riding an FTR, and clearly is one to watch out for but the first race of the inaugural Moto3 championship showed that young riders will clearly have a chance to shine throughout the season.
    Whether or not Fenati and the rest of the rookie class can maintain their Qatar form remains to be seen and the likes of Sandro Cortese, pole sitter at Jerez last year, and Danny Kent are sure to be much more competitive this weekend. Cortese stood on the rostrum in the opening race but was almost one second per lap off the pace of Vinales.

The German obviously needs to improve this weekend but it would be very surprising if the Ajo KTM rider, and his teammate Kent, were not on the case of Vinales this weekend.

Weather for Jerez

When you think of Andalucía you instantly think of sunshine and warm temperatures but, as was the case last year, rain is forecast for this weekend. Low temperatures and cloudy skies are expected for Friday with rain forecast for Saturday and Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭tinyjiney

:eek:.....hope the race is as good as the qualifying.....Hayden top ducati ..Stoner must have forgotten to turn off his " arm-pump" again.....;)
    Marquez on the 600....same time as Rossi..:o...watch out Val....:p

Was sitting in on Stoner's post quali press conference and found this pretty interesting....
    Looking at testing and how little he has done preseason every time he was on track he was fast. We know Nicky is good at this track as well and he’s always had some good races here in the past. I think looking at the fact that this is a good track for Nicky and that this is normally a difficult track for Ducati its looking good for them.

I spoke with Nicky the other day and he said he’s really happy with the bike, and its probably the best one he’s ridden. He seems really confident with it but from the other side of the garage you hear the complete opposite. It’s encouraging to see Ducati getting good results, especially with Nicky.

You can be a certain amount of time off for a certain time but not this much. Not when there are so many riders in front or with these problems. Like I said Nicky is doing a great job with it at the moment and every test he’s been to he’s been doing a good job so I don’t think they’re too far off the pace. And also last year I don’t think there was too many problems. They started out the season more competitive than they ended it so its strange. It’s really complicated to understand. We can see its not completely the bike because Nicky is getting good results and he is more and more happy with it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,618 ✭✭✭Infoanon

frostie500 wrote: »
    Was sitting in on Stoner's post quali press conference and found this pretty interesting....

Not forgetting that Jerez was the scene of 'that incident' last year between Stoner & Rossi !

Well Eurosport where complaining that everyone was beng too nice to each other - Stoner helping Cal catch a mouse, Pedrosa & Lorenzo on speakng terms.......Rossi can only hope it rains tomorrow...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,426 ✭✭✭ZX7R

After watching the moto gp qualifying,i was surprised by julian saying haden is a better at riding around the duacti problems than rossi,this i dont beleave look at how many world titles,races podiums in 3 different classes on many different makes of bikes you dont do that unless you can ride around bikes that have problems,I think since rossi was involved in that horable crash that took marko life things have gotton worse for rossi with ducati,i think he should walk away from ducati and make a fresh start with a different team ...

great post frosti 500 good read:D,will you be going to the cataulina gp ,it a great round i was there 3 times great times

ZX7R wrote: »
    After watching the moto gp qualifying,i was surprised by julian saying haden is a better at riding around the duacti problems than rossi,this i dont beleave look at how many world titles,races podiums in 3 different classes on many different makes of bikes you dont do that unless you can ride around bikes that have problems,I think since rossi was involved in that horable crash that took marko life things have gotton worse for rossi with ducati,i think he should walk away from ducati and make a fresh start with a different team ...

great post frosti 500 good read:D,will you be going to the cataulina gp ,it a great round i was there 3 times great times

I think that yesterday's wet session showed Rossi still has the ability/desire to ride at a very high level. I think that he's no longer at the level of a Lorenzo/Stoner/Pedrosa over the course of a full season but if he had a bike he was happy with he'd still be challenging for wins.

In many ways Rossi's strong showing in the wet did a lot to illustrate his point about the problems that he's having and how they are related to the bike and not him.

Cant see where Rossi would go to. His choices are limited to Ducati or retire realistically. He burned bridges at Yam and Honda and those factories wont take him back because while their lead riders are probably a little bit better than Rossi now over the course of a season he would still be more than fast enough to take points off their lead drivers and possibly cost them a title

I had hoped to go to Catalunya but it looks like Ill be away with work that weekend. Going to the F1 race in Barcelona though in a fortnight!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Grim.

stunning ride by fenati

Grim. wrote: »
    stunning ride by fenati

Superb stuff from him. Great ride by Espargaro in the Moto2 race as well. He knew he needed to get to the front at 2/3 distance but a bit unlucky for Marquez

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Grim.

spies going backwards again

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭B bopp

Crutchlow really giving it beans too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Grim. wrote: »
    spies going backwards again

Don't know what the hell is wrong with him! But he needs to sort it or he could find himself out on his arse with Cal taking his ride!!
    B bopp wrote: »
    Crutchlow really giving it beans too

I was delighted for him! He did well today!
    Getting 4th and finishing only 2.4 seconds behind Stoner who won!!

Great racing today all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭Monkeybonkers

An easy race for Stoner today. He controlled it the whole way and on the last lap pulled away a bit just in case any of those upstarts decided to try and take him on :P

Cal Crutchlow rode brilliantly and is showing that these litre bikes really suit him. If Pedrosa wasn't so tiny I reckon Crutchlow would have taken him. Great stuff.

I only saw the last few laps of the Moto2 but it looked like it was developing into a great race. Good race craft by Espargaro in the Moto 2 to take the win

• Registered Users Posts: 7,981 ✭✭✭funkey_monkey

Interesting race. It would be interesting to see the times posted by the Ducati riders throughout the race. I'm not sure if they have been posted online yet.

Frosite some questions for you:

1. Is Rossi killing time until the rumoured 75deg V-twin becomes available or is he really getting his ar$e handed to him on a plate by Hayden & Barbera (bearing in mind Barbera is on a previous incarnation of the GP12)? I.e. is he not risking injury now on a machine he does not like.

2. Has anything been said about Audi's commitment to MGp bearing in mind that Ducati's name is being trailed through the mud at the minute?

3. What is happening with Spies?

4. Are others commenting that the single tyre rule is forcing teams to design from the bottom up rather than developing tyres to suit 'prototype' machines? Or am I the only one who is gutted that Ducati have had to go down this path?

5. Following on from Q4. could a tyre war have made the carbon framed Ducati competitive or must a motorbike be conventional design?

6. Is anyone taking up the option of entering the Vyrus in Moto2? I admire the engineering and I'd love to see how it goes:
    vyrus-lg0114.jpg

I think Friday showed Rossi's commitment is still there. In the wet session he was second fastest and probably the most consistent rider in the field. Ducati still havent found a reason why they are so much more competitive in the wet but Hayden said that they believed that the stiffness of the chassis helped them a lot.

In the dry however its hindering them. Even Hayden said that while he thinks the GP12 is the best Ducati he's ever riden he still needs it to change and give him a better front end feel.

Rossi said that the problem is that he cant get the bike to max lean angle fast enough, in effect he has ease the bike into the corner and he's pretty much in consistent fear of losing the front. He actually had two different bikes in Jerez. One was similar to what he had at the IRTA test at Jerez and one was the same as Hayden's settings.

With the wet weather over the weekend however he never got a chance to see how the Hayden settings felt but he'll use them on Friday at Estoril. He also admitted that the team went down a blind alley setup wise in Qatar and that they wont be using those settings again.

I dont think its an issue of risking injury but when Valentino was asked if Nicky was just capable of taking more risks Rossi did say that to take those risks you first need to have confidence in your equipment.

Q2
    I cant see any changes being made to either Ducati or Audi for the next couple of years. Ducati has made their investment in MotoGP and they have contracts in place for the next few years that they cant walk out on. Audi know that the sporting heritage of Ducati is what makes them special so they wont want to take them from MotoGP. Down the line obviously it might change but not in the immediate future

Q3
    Spies is a bit of mystery. In Qatar there was a problem with his frame and it gave him huge chatter. Spies wouldnt actually admit exactly what the problem was he said that the team had figured it out and moved on.

At Jerez he was actually using the same chassis as Qatar and he felt that in a wet race he would have been competitive. The race was dry however and he was pretty much hopeless.

He complained afterwards about not having a good feeling from the front end but he was so far off the pace-1.5s a lap slower than Lorenzo-that something clearly was wrong with the bike. He's too talented a rider for it to be anything else but with Crutchlow and Dovizioso having out performed him in both races he really needs to get his thumb out this weekend.

The questions are already being asked about his future and he said that "everyone knows Dovi's level and its 3th to 6th. He's not a Casey or Jorge. I havent ridden to their level either but Dovi has triple my experience and had his shot at a factory ride."

There's a lot of pressure on Spies to turn it around but the one thing to note is that Yamaha like him and if he can get back his form and be an occasional threat to win and a regular podium finisher they wont change him

A tyre war would have given the riders exactly the tyre they needed with the carbon frame but it wouldnt have solved the problems that exist with it. Carbon fibre has some tremendous advantages-weight saving and still incredibly strong-but whereas its perfect for a car a bike is such a different animal.

In a car you are accelerating, braking or turning. Bikes engineers and deisngers also have to factor in the lean angles and whereas the centre of gravity and weight distribution is consistent in a car it changes all the time with a bike. The rider sits up for braking, gets down for accelerating. Even the dangling of a riders leg under braking changes it never mind when you get your knee down.

Its so difficult to get all those elements right but it seems that Ducati are still hell bent on getting as much power from the engine as possible. Rossi has been trying to get them to concentrate on the chassis and while they have listened to him and given him numerous new chassis etc they still havent found the solution.

A tyre war would only be a bandaid what they need is testing and with the regulations having been opened for 2012 I think that as the year progresses Rossi will make progress. You can see in the wet that the bike is competitive so there is some potential there they just need to unlock it in the wet.

I think that the old Bridgestone tyres were especially difficult for the Ducati but the new ones should be better. They warmup quickly and the riders have said that they give good feeling. They still arent perfect for them but in a control tyre era you're never going to get exactly what you want.

Do you need a conventional design to succeed? Of course not. Look back through racing and you'll see that innovation has allowed teams to move forward....but its also cost them dearly. You need to find the right innovations and when they dont work you have to be able to move on. Ducati tried to the carbon chassis and it didnt work so they moved on but maybe in time the data they gained from it can be used for something that will work.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,981 ✭✭✭funkey_monkey

Thanks for the replies.

PS - what about the Vyrus Moto2 bike??? ;)

Thanks for the replies.

Oh sorry, I know nothing about the project other than it tested earlier in the year with superstockers at Monza or Imola

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,650 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato
    Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Thanks for the replies.

Looks like a Tesi...

It took a while but I don't mind. How does my body look in this light?

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Yikert

Hi guys, regarding hub centre steering on race bikes; it has been tried several times before, the ELF 500 back in the 80s was a nice looking machine but the rider kept losing the front end. Even though on the drawing board the system has many advantages over forks there is a lack of feel from the tyre so a rider keeps pushing and pushing and your off. The Yamaha GTS was raced at the TT and finished OK but no real success. It would be great to see one in Moto 2. Good race at the weekend, roll on Portugal.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,426 ✭✭✭ZX7R

yea haslom sionor raced one, when i saw the above picture the elf 500 and the britten tt came to mind lovely looking bike

Here's a few of my Jerez photos....
    7135119027_b543322dee_c.jpg

7135124883_5bb2d89920_c.jpg

6989034942_a194f42d06_c.jpg

7135123693_4b5ecf4067_c.jpg

7135122841_eb24db5bf5_c.jpg

6989038298_22e4b6b8a9_c.jpg

7135121723_3465873bcd_c.jpg

7135119357_0df4158dc5_c.jpg

6989035152_f063fbd399_z.jpg

7135120461_7e3ae62e2c_c.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

Nice shots Frostie500/Stephen. Can I ask what kind of kit you are using?

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

h3000 wrote: »
    Nice shots Frostie500/Stephen. Can I ask what kind of kit you are using?

I've a Canon 60D and these shots were taken with a 135-300mm lens. I didnt get track access this weekend so all my shots this weekend were taken from spectator areas

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

frostie500 wrote: »
    I've a Canon 60D and these shots were taken with a 135-300mm lens. I didnt get track access this weekend so all my shots this weekend were taken from spectator areas

Thanx, I'm trying to get into some motorsport photography myself and am just getting my gear together bit by bit. I picked up a Nikon D90 last year and got Lightroom a few weeks ago. I need to get a longer lens I only have a 18-105mm at the moment. Just trying to learn how to use it all now :D

Here's a few pics I've taken at the Irish Festival of Speed last year (bear in mind I'm still learning).

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭tinyjiney

Crutchlow one is excellent....

DANI...DANI...WAKE UP......

You can almost see the misery in Rossi's eye(s)........

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Yikert

Yeah, Vale looks like he is concentrating real hard to stay on. Great shots, did you see Hernandez at the weekend doing some lovely sideways drifts?

• Advertisement

Yikert wrote: »
    did you see Hernandez at the weekend doing some lovely sideways drifts?

Hernandez is so good to watch on track! At turn eight, the long right into the stadium, he was really sideways. It was surprising cos in Qatar everytime I saw him he looked like he was about to crash but in Jerez he was much happier with the big

Advertisement