Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

11 sisters and 2 brothers, and I'm the youngest.

What are these lavish expenses you speak of?

I was sharing a room till I left that house :/

Wowsers.... your poor mother!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

Funny how you picked that part out.

My thoughts were more like "11 sisters eh?"

• Registered Users Posts: 8,757 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Fear of her, she should've been able to say no :rolleyes:

x43r0 wrote: »

Hey now!! Don't be thinking like that about me sisters :cool:

I will tell ye this for nothin' though, Christmas, birthdays, weddings and the like are pure mental. Both my parents had 10 or more siblings each too so family gatherings are always mahoosive!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

I'd be concerned Dave has heard that a lot and is probably used to kicking the ****e out of potential suitors.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Fear of her, she should've been able to say no :rolleyes:

Hey now!! Don't be thinking like that about me sisters :cool:

I will tell ye this for nothin' though, Christmas, birthdays, weddings and the like are pure mental. Both my parents had 10 or more siblings each too so family gatherings are always mahoosive!!

haha, you must have been bloody spoilt rotten as a child !

My da was second youngest with 8 older sisters, says christmas was class !

Im second oldest, i get/got **** all.. cost me a damn fortune in birthdays and **** tho ! :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

In fairness, it's better than what I was originally going to post. But seeing as you've bit the bullet and gone down that road *here's my initial thought when I read that.

money_bucket.jpg

*Dave, I mean no disrespect. I'm sure your mother is lovely! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

In fairness, it's better than what I was originally going to post. But seeing as you've bit the bullet and gone down that road *here's my initial thought when I read that.

wizard_sleeve.jpg

*Dave, I mean no disrespect. I'm sure your mother is lovely! :pac:

FYP.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

Another tip I found useful for improving wireless quality is to check that your network isn't using the same channel as another network nearby like a neighbour.

Ours was sharing a channel with next door so I switched it and my speeds doubled straight away

Just did this, and finally changed the strength of my wireless so I don't have to constantly turn on and off the WiFi on the router when playing.

Changed the channel to 13 as no one would ever dare pick that, muhahahaa :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Jev/N wrote: »
    Just did this, and finally changed the strength of my wireless so I don't have to constantly turn on and off the WiFi on the router when playing.

Changed the channel to 13 as no one would ever dare pick that, muhahahaa :D

That's my channel number lol :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

My apoligies for my awful language last night. Drinks were had. Never seen so many campering bástards in my life!
    Wont be on tonight unfortunately.
    :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Plumpynuter

Can I get a link to happy's channel pls? He had a couple of 100+ games in a row that I would like to get a look at.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Can I get a link to happy's channel pls? He had a couple of 100+ games in a row that I would like to get a look at.

http://www.youtube.com/user/iKillmore

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

About an hour ago on village I ended up playing against a few brds clan ppl with the now ye're gaming tag... It was a game of kill confirmed I think in ground war.

Fookin' hell lads that was not fun. Still bloody shell shocked. PTSD will kick in soon. The constant barrages from the air. The flashbangs left right and centre.

/lies in the corner rocking back and forth.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

I've played once or twice against Boardsies and it isn't one bit fun. Just get slaughtered really. But when you're on their side, you'll win most games. Some quality lads play from Boards.

<3 Boardsies.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

About an hour ago on village I ended up playing against a few brds clan ppl with the now ye're gaming tag... It was a game of kill confirmed I think in ground war.

Fookin' hell lads that was not fun. Still bloody shell shocked. PTSD will kick in soon. The constant barrages from the air. The flashbangs left right and centre.

/lies in the corner rocking back and forth.

You're in for a tough game against brds, this is what happened to me a few nights ago...

Seatown.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,329 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

^ The whole lot of them cammping at B dom

come-at-me-bro-turtle.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

Finally broke 50 assists. If we let the game go on a bit longer I could have nudged on to 60 but Jev was being hormonal and wanted the game to end asap.

194493.jpg

I'm also pretty close to having a more assists than deaths and getting all LMGs golden.

Jev's anger was legendary!

Tonight's rage was brought to you by tampax; let the rage flow :p

Jev's anger was legendary!

Tonight's rage was brought to you by tampax; let the rage flow :p

And Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,874 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Played a game on Village, the other side were putting up quite the fight and my assault class was doin' fook all..

So switched to support class, up with the recon drone... and grabbed the game by the scruff of the neck!

f3a00580-0958-4e1e-a36d-5dd75fdea54e

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Few close games last night, always better than stomping someone 200-50 or 7500-2000. I thought that game on Seatown was gonna be good, think it was 5 v 6 (5 of them in party + randomer) they left after about 30 seconds :(

Forgot to check this last night but apparently I killed Everlast by deflecting enemy bullets with my riot shield into him. Hope it's true as he deserves more airtime in the next monfailtage.

yimrsg wrote: »
    Forgot to check this last night but apparently I killed Everlast by deflecting enemy bullets with my riot shield into him. Hope it's true as he deserves more airtime in the next monfailtage.

Hahaha that I have to see :)

yimrsg wrote: »

You certainly did. Domination on hardhat, you were standing at the tunnel entrance on b side and he was crouched on top of the tunnel camping like a bitch :p

You certainly did. Domination on hardhat, you were standing at the tunnel entrance on b side and he was crouched on top of the tunnel camping like a bitch :p

Takes one to know one X ;)

everlast75 wrote: »

Ladies ladies ladies, chill, here, ye may need this...

194724.jpg

:pac::pac::pac:

Just kidding :D

It was quite extraordinary - I reckon Yimrag is cursed - I stayed the hell away from him the few games I had after that ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

That post makes it look like you're coming onto X43r0 :pac:

That post makes it look like you're coming onto X43r0 :pac:

How did you know that literally happened on the Boardsies night out.. :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

How did you know that literally happened on the Boardsies night out.. :P

Its a shame elkat stole him away from ya the last minute and got him back to his ;) :P

Advertisement