Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BRITA MAXTRA Water Filter Cartridge 12 Pack - £25.74 - Amazon

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,088 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

That's quite good, as locally I pay double that per cartridge.

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Gregsor

Nice find,i recently picked up a 4 pack in Debenhams (of all places) for E16.
    I did a good bit of searching before settling for them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

I got the jug & filter plus 2 extra filters in my local chemist for €19.99 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Gregsor

Tallon wrote: »
    I got the jug & filter plus 2 extra filters in my local chemist for €19.99 :)

Heatons had the Britax jug with one filter reduced to E15 the other week,pretty much the same i suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭ArrBee

Argos have currently got the 4pack at the same price as a 2 pack (13.99) which makes them the cheapest I could find at the mo.
    http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/9056945/Trail/searchtext%3EBRITA.htm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,243 ✭✭✭donnacha

ArrBee wrote: »
    Argos have currently got the 4pack at the same price as a 2 pack (13.99) which makes them the cheapest I could find at the mo.
    http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/9056945/Trail/searchtext%3EBRITA.htm

Amazon.co.uk regularly have the 4 pack for £10 - its something I normally buy when/if I'm trying to get the free super saver delivery on something else.
    Camel Price History

• Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭who_ru

the OP is from 2010!

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭johnwd

who_ru wrote: »
    the OP is from 2010!

AND that pack of 12 is now £43.09!! Pity as I'm on my last cartridge.
    ArrBee wrote: »

Thanks ArrBee, just reserved two of these in the Waterford Argos -3 left there now.

johnwd wrote: »
    AND that pack of 12 is now £43.09!! Pity as I'm on my last cartridge.

Thanks ArrBee, just reserved two of these in the Waterford Argos -3 left there now.

if you look at the camel price link it looks like a major drop is due any day. Once you spend over £25 you get free postage and save on the petrol costs of. FYI: You can set-up a price watch via camelcamelcamel for all the different sizes and once they drop to the price you want then you get an email immediately. Last August the 12 pack was selling for £15.95 :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

donnacha wrote: »
    if you look at the camel price link it looks like a major drop is due any day. Once you spend over £25 you get free postage and save on the petrol costs of. FYI: You can set-up a price watch via camelcamelcamel for all the different sizes and once they drop to the price you want then you get an email immediately. Last August the 12 pack was selling for £15.95 :eek:

Ordered at that £15.95 price but they were canceled due to it being a misprice :mad: so don't get your hopes up that they'll go that low again!

• Advertisement

Reduced to £9.99 per 4 pack on Amazon today and validfor free super saver delivery

Told ya a price drop was due any day :p

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭johnwd

Reduced to £9.99 per 4 pack on Amazon today and validfor free super saver delivery

Told ya a price drop was due any day :p

The link pointed to above says they're £13.99 ... however there are alternative suppliers listed on the link too, one of which is £9.99 allright. I'd imagine you'd get stuck for p&p on these - even if you spent over £25 - as you're not buying from amazon, but from some co. in Jersey.

johnwd wrote: »
    The link pointed to above says they're £13.99 ... however there are alternative suppliers listed on the link too, one of which is £9.99 allright. I'd imagine you'd get stuck for p&p on these - even if you spent over £25 - as you're not buying from amazon, but from some co. in Jersey.

Thats because we bought them all this morning £9.99 ;)
    Its sold out now but you can still order at that price and they'll ship when in stock.
    http://postimage.org/image/5ylciq3c5/

maxtra4packamazon.th.jpg

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Old thread but a goodie, thanks Lindtee!

just got an alert to say they are back in stock with amazon at £9.99

Advertisement