Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFO DISCLOSURE 2015?

• 04-10-2012 12:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

Anybody read about a ufo disclosure to UN in USA in 2015- seems to be a good bit about it... with new tv shows and internet chat "preparing" us by making aliens et al more mainstream- is it real do you think or a Lot of crap?:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Adrianno28 wrote: »
    Anybody read about a ufo disclosure to UN in USA in 2015- seems to be a good bit about it... with new tv shows and internet chat "preparing" us by making aliens et al more mainstream- is it real do you think or a Lot of crap?:D

Well, the same people who tell us this - also tell us that the end of the world is this year. So either way, it's a load of bollocks.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Adrianno28

Im thinking that too and Im sure ill be sitting down to eat in 2015 and there they will be on tv- "yo we are here"- no aliens they said- lol Spark worldwide panic etc etc- scared here!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

So we're not all about to die at the end of 2012? Ah, thank god for that, I'm so relieved.

Disclosure stories are nearly as old as doomsday predictions, though you must treat them the same way by completely disregarding them.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

There was a reasonably interesting disclosure by the UK government a few years back, where they essentially acknowledged a number of strange phenomena, and UFOs, but there was still nothing more than reports on what had been seen. Was an interesting read nonetheless.

There was a reasonably interesting disclosure by the UK government a few years back, where they essentially acknowledged a number of strange phenomena, and UFOs, but there was still nothing more than reports on what had been seen. Was an interesting read nonetheless.

Yep I remember that, they unclassified a load of files. Some of the credibility of the witnesses just boggles the mind, like these are highly trained professionals admitting they're stumped/no man made craft could make such manoeuvres etc.

It's a tough one to call. I think in this day & age, you'd be a proper cretin to think we are the only life in the universe. However, the distances are vast. Certainly chemical propulsion could never transverse the distances, so maybe if there were some type of propulsion that allowed huge distances to be traveled in short time, maybe, just maybe.

I remain skeptical that we're actually being visited though, & I would wager higher on strange sightings as being highly advanced test-craft that are top secret & above.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭Shakti

'Being on a another planet' odds are 33/1 for 2015 and 2/1 for 2020

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭mark renton

Adrianno28 wrote: »
    :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭MrsJohnMurphy

EnterNow wrote: »
    no man made craft could make such manoeuvres etc.

http://science.slashdot.org/story/12/09/17/2229257/warp-drive-might-be-less-impossible-than-previously-thought
    http://news.discovery.com/space/warp-drive-possible-nasa-tests-100yss-120917.html

Very possible that a civilisation not that far ahead of us could have craft accelerating to high speeds using tech similar to above.

http://science.slashdot.org/story/12/09/17/2229257/warp-drive-might-be-less-impossible-than-previously-thought
    http://news.discovery.com/space/warp-drive-possible-nasa-tests-100yss-120917.html

Very possible that a civilisation not that far ahead of us could have craft accelerating to high speeds using tech similar to above.

Though the tech still wouldn't be man made :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

Nothing of significance is going to come out anytime soon. The majority if not all documents that have been unclassified are related to already known events that may or may not have occurred and anything else isn't going to give someone a smoking gun. Anything containing evidence or proof will still be categorised as some level of classified for years to come. Basically it's not going to happen anytime soon.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭Masteroid

Ziycon wrote: »
    Nothing of significance is going to come out anytime soon. The majority if not all documents that have been unclassified are related to already known events that may or may not have occurred and anything else isn't going to give someone a smoking gun. Anything containing evidence or proof will still be categorised as some level of classified for years to come. Basically it's not going to happen anytime soon.

But the point of disclosure is never to actually disclose anything.

I think that these things do have significance. In particular, they have a significant effect on religion. Any argument that can be made on religious grounds can also be applied to alien civilizations and if enough people are logically compelled to accept the possibility of other worlds that are populated by lifeforms more advanced than can be found on earth then the bible is in danger of being 're-genred' to a work of pure fiction.

Over the coming years I expect to see religion consistently undermined until it loses all credibility. Religion will become synonymous with corruption as its leaders abandon ship taking all their treasure with them as they form a new alliance with the elite NWO group who will sell them protection.

The world is changing, death and rebirth are an end and a new beginning. For the last couple of decades we have been fed information that has enabled us to 'adjust' to the threat of terrorism. We all expect that something terrible is going to happen so we pay more tax in order to fund better security which in turn inpinges on personal freedom.

But we accept that this is a small price to pay in order not to be blown up by the millions of would-be suicide-bombers that are apparently out there.

But who is it that is more secure? You? Me?

No, new laws were created, new rules of detention, stop and search. The security services were getting more resources and gained tighter control over 'us', not 'them'.

Don't you see that?

So, 'they' soften us up with the terrorist threat and in doing so acquire the means with which to consolidate their position.

Now they say they will release data concerning UFO's that have been subject to an injunction under the secret's act... How exciting.

Well, I wonder how much people would be willing to pay in order to be protected from aliens. What kind of weapons would we insist on developing if we thought that there was a possibility of being attacked by aliens?

Ludicrous. What kind of war-cabinet puts such a threat out of mind for fifty years?

And also, what makes us think that the evidence is not corrupted? Would we still believe that 'they' wouldn't lie to us?

Suppose that in 2015 'they' tell us that alien craft did enter earth's air-space but the Americans thought they were being attacked by the Russians and mounted an assault in which a number of craft were disabled, some aliens killed or captured and being, as it turned, a scientific research team from another world and therefore unprepared for battle, a number of craft managed to escape back to their mothership and were able to report back to their home world.

Oops!

So, since then, the military forces of all the super-powers have been developing weapons with which to deal with the retaliation that is expected from that.

What if they told us that? What if 'God' is coming here to punish someone for something that actually happened? But not the 'Hebrew God'.

The 'Hebrew God' needs a stockpille of nuclear weapons, and lots of gold, with which to repel this alien God.

'They' might even put on a 'firework display' in space for amateur astronomers all over the world to observe and gain widespead support that will justify the extra funding required for security.

Mainstream religion will collapse into chaos as its leader abandon ship whilst at the same time acknowledging the NWO as being the right hand of God.

And suppose that in 2015, when they open these files, nothing is revealed save a few unsolved or unexplained observations. Suppose that no direct evidence of alien visitations is revealed, no wreckage, no bodies, no decent pictures.

Then why the secrecy?

Do you see? 'They' have been preparing us for decades and now we are almost ready to submit willingly to slavery. Just a few more catastrophes and we will beg them for hope. We will abandon the preists who can do nothing but collect money from poor people.

(I always wondered, what precisely is the Pope saving up for? A ticket, perhaps?)

Were there people in 1990 who were complaining that they would have to wait 25-years for this information? I don't think so, it was classified. How come we know about it now? Because 'they' want us to think about it, imagine the worst, grow fearful and ultimately, turn to 'them' for help.

I think it is dangerous and lazy to dismiss these things out of hand. Dangerous because you run the risk of directing people away from the truth. They may need to be better prepared than what they are for what is to come.

And lazy because it allows you to avoid any analysis that might lead to discomfort. I am not saying that you are a coward but it is cowardly too.

We all complain about the banks and the governments and the judiciary, and religion but these are the 'they' that I refer to. And they are the ones that are dying to tell us about UFOs and we are the ones dying to hear about them.

And they will make us wait as children wait for Christmas, on tenterhooks.

It's about control, not truth.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭Sin City

Disclosure april 2012
    Alien.invasion may 2012

Microwave alien technology that doesn't make.the reheated taste terrible.available june 2012

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 510 ✭✭✭LivelineDipso

There are no aliens visiting earth in spaceships so there is nothing to disclose in this regard. 90% of it is secret aircraft testing. The other 10% is from the same place that visions of the Virgin Mary come from. Our minds.

Only one book on UFOs that is not rooted in sci-fi magical thinking is Jaques Vallee's Messengers of Deception.

It make pretty terrifying reading and you will wish aliens were here as we are under far more danger from humans pushing this dangerous mythology.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

There are no aliens visiting earth in spaceships so there is nothing to disclose in this regard. 90% of it is secret aircraft testing. The other 10% is from the same place that visions of the Virgin Mary come from. Our minds.

That's the same type of thing the other side uses to explain UFO's. You cant say something does not exist without proof, same way you cant say it does exist without proof.

You cant say something does not exist without proof, same way you cant say it does exist without proof.

True but in the case of UFO's, there are far more likely & rational explanations other then alien beings in space ships. I agree its possible, but far less likely than other theories as to what they are.

Yep, but a blanket statement saying "they do/dont exist" in either way is simply wrong due to lack of proof on both sides.

I can be very skeptical myself with a lot of these things, I generally watch a lot of UFO documentaries and so forth, I've yet to see any proof that they exist beyond a blurred photo or a dodgy cam. But I wouldnt say they dont exist or they do exist until i've seen conclusive proof to say otherwise.

it's grand here on the fence, i get the best of both worlds :)

As for the OP, disclosure is a buzzword in the ufo community that has for too much emphasis on nothing ever being said by anyone to dislose anything. Honestly, half the stuff ye see on youtube with the word disclosure in it is a terrible effort of a documentary or a mufon convention speaker giving it socks about some wild conspiracy or other. I could name off a few here if ye'd like to see for yourself but from personal experiance. The thing about disclosure is, it's self fulfilling bull****e. Once 2015 comes and goes and no disclosure is made by whomever, the guys making money from it all - ie: the feckers selling bestsellers about disclosure and so on will just write a new one saying why the evil governments didnt disclose anything but you'll have to pay 10.99 to find out why!

Dont take this the wrong way, if and when someone has some decent solid proof about the (non/)existance of whatever i'll see it for myself and form an opinion about it, but until then, these disclosure people and so many others are probably the best form of free entertainment on youtube (imo)

I can be very skeptical myself with a lot of these things, I generally watch a lot of UFO documentaries and so forth, I've yet to see any proof that they exist beyond a blurred photo or a dodgy cam. But I wouldnt say they dont exist or they do exist until i've seen conclusive proof to say otherwise.

Thats more or less where I stand with things, but I'm inclined to 'infuse' my opinion with more rationality too. For instance, by your logic, there's no way to disprove the existence of fairies, dragons & the minotaur. You can't disprove any of them because, well, there's no way to disprove something that doesn't exist.

The way I know they don't exist is because there is no evidence to prove to do exist, no dead bodies, nothing caught on camera, nothing other than myth & lore. Thats proof enough for me & its more or less the same with UFO's. To me its far more likely that its largely a terrestrial phenomenon as opposed to a more outlandish explanation. Its possible I'm wrong, just like with a minotaur, but unlikely.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 510 ✭✭✭LivelineDipso

Yep, but a blanket statement saying "they do/dont exist" in either way is simply wrong due to lack of proof on both sides.

As for the OP, disclosure is a buzzword in the ufo community that has for too much emphasis on nothing ever being said by anyone to dislose anything. Honestly, half the stuff ye see on youtube with the word disclosure in it is a terrible effort of a documentary or a mufon convention speaker giving it socks about some wild conspiracy or other. I could name off a few here if ye'd like to see for yourself but from personal experiance. The thing about disclosure is, it's self fulfilling bull****e. Once 2015 comes and goes and no disclosure is made by whomever, the guys making money from it all - ie: the feckers selling bestsellers about disclosure and so on will just write a new one saying why the evil governments didnt disclose anything but you'll have to pay 10.99 to find out why!

Dont take this the wrong way, if and when someone has some decent solid proof about the (non/)existance of whatever i'll see it for myself and form an opinion about it, but until then, these disclosure people and so many others are probably the best form of free entertainment on youtube (imo)

I never said aliens do not exist. I said they are not flying around our skies in UFOs. No reason why they should.

The first and best book on flying saucers was written by Carl Jung in the late 1940s.

What is truly terrifying are these alien religious cults who are popping up more and more. There are thousands of them now and they are extremely dangerous. Made up nonsense sych as Disclosure gives these often murderous mind control cults a kind of legitimacy.

Apart from this, I agree with the rest of your post. Excellent.

What is truly terrifying are these alien religious cults who are popping up more and more. There are thousands of them now and they are extremely dangerous. Made up nonsense sych as Disclosure gives these often murderous mind control cults a kind of legitimacy.

Mind control, power, greed, manipulation, murder, wealth & corruption have always been a big part of the certain religions...aliens are just the newest fad & a natural progression from a deity/deities.

Thats more or less where I stand with things, but I'm inclined to 'infuse' my opinion with more rationality too. For instance, by your logic, there's no way to disprove the existence of fairies, dragons & the minotaur.

Agreed 100% but.. :D There are a lot more people making videos/documentaries, selling books and so on about UFO's/aliens and claiming they have evidence whilst not actually giving any, ye don't get that with Minotaurs.. everyone knows they're extinct dude.. Perseus kicked the living crap out of the last one :D
    Actually, god this is terrible that i remembered this and forgot my brother's birthday.. ancient aliens did an episode in the last season that linked a whole heap of ancient mythological beasts to aliens. lol it was that awesome they linked bigfoot and nessie to the AA theory too :/

I actually enjoyed watching that show up until the really crazy stuff came into it like that..

• Advertisement

Mind control, power, greed, manipulation, murder, wealth & corruption have always been a big part of the certain religions...aliens are just the newest fad & a natural progression from a deity/deities.

those are scary, the heaven's gate cult - this guy cut off his own nuts and made 38 other people kill themselves when haley's comet passed earth.
    He was one dodgy freak, this is part of the original recruitment tape they had..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭Aquarius34

Disclosure is bollocks.

Aliens are here,
    They rule your planet,
    They can be your next door neighbour
    They can live underground
    They can be pretty much anywhere.

In actual fact if you look at it from a broad spectrum view, we are all aliens if you think about it. Some of your family members can be aliens. You can be alien and not know it. You can be an alien and not want other's to know that you are. I can see many of those types on boards ;)

The beings who control this dimension are 4D beings and can manipulate the physical world in ways in which the 3D beings currently can't see or understand.

If you want to get to know "aliens" you've got to start waking up to what's gonig on around you.

those are scary, the heaven's gate cult - this guy cut off his own nuts and made 38 other people kill themselves when haley's comet passed earth.
    He was one dodgy freak, this is part of the original recruitment tape they had..

That dude is an alien and nuts too.

Aquarius34 wrote: »
    Disclosure is bollocks.

Aliens are here,
    They rule your planet,
    They can be your next door neighbour
    They can live underground
    They can be pretty much anywhere.

In actual fact if you look at it from a broad spectrum view, we are all aliens if you think about it. Some of your family members can be aliens. You can be alien and not know it. You can be an alien and not want other's to know that you are. I can see many of those types on boards ;)

The beings who control this dimension are 4D beings and can manipulate the physical world in ways in which the 3D beings currently can't see or understand.

If you want to get to know "aliens" you've got to start waking up to what's gonig on around you.

This is not the Conspiracy Theories forum. Please keep this kind of post for CT.

This is not the Conspiracy Theories forum. Please keep this kind of post for CT.

I didn't post a "conspiracy" I posted my "VIEW".... The thread title is about UFO disclosure, are we not allowed to discuss the topic?? Or am I wrong?;)

Aquarius34 wrote: »
    I didn't post a "conspiracy" I posted my "VIEW".... The thread title is about UFO disclosure, are we not allowed to discuss the topic?? Or am I wrong?;)

You stated that aliens are here, ruling the planet, and we don't know it. That sounds like conspiracy theory talk to me.
    Please do not start discussing mod decisions/instructions on thread again. If you wish to discuss this, take it to PM.

Oh I'll pass, on the PM.
    Better leave it all unexplained. Classic way to drive posters off the forum.

Advertisement