Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer needed

• 02-08-2007 10:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Hey, as the title says i'm looking for a drummer. I play guitar/sing have a few other musicians interested but I need a drummer to start things up. Music is indie alternative grungy melodic. Influences Pixies, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Velvets, My Bloody Valentine etc. Based in Dublin.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭robvam

how good of a drummer do you need and where in dub you based?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 sMILIE

i rele need to start a band up or get into one to improve my drumming,, been letting it go de past few loadsa months bu absolutely nobody wants someone who never been in a band before----

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭remo2

hey SMILY NO WORRYS DONT LET THAT BOTHER U IF THE FIRST FEW BANDS TURN U DOWN ,I,V BEEN PLAYIN BOUT 8YEARS AND HAV THE SAME CRAP WITH MOST OF THE BANDS

SO KEEP CHIPPIN AWAY YOU 'LL GET THERE IN THE END

CHEERS

• Registered Users Posts: 13 galwaydrummer

Smilie, It's difficult enough to find a good drummer around so if bands are in any way intelligent then they'll snap at a competant drummer that has a bit of ambition and cop on. My advice would be to look for any sort of bands with few preassumptions just until you get a bit of experience under your belt, also doing a bit of stuff for drum groups is suprisingly helpful for getting a bit of extra style and confidence, I've been doing that with Macnas in Galway. That's just the way I go about it.

Sorry to be off topic to neonoranges post.

Advertisement