Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Real Sword Dragunov SVD AEG with Scope

• 01-08-2012 8:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭

For Sale, Real Sword Dragunov SVD AEG with Scope.
    FPS approx 240 FPS with .2 G BB.
    Kings arms 11.1 V Li Ion battery included.
    Current cost at UNCompany inc batt & shipping = $900.
    Looking for ~500 euro or nearest offer.
    Ecxellent condition.
    Pics attached.
    Cork City.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭Kevin Moran

Hi,

I wonder would you be interested in my thread:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=79981692

Would be willing to part with cash to make up the difference if interested in the trades.
    Thanks for looking either way.
    Regards,
    Kevin

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Deus vult

Hi meridian , do you know why it's only shooting at 240 fps?, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭meridan64

Hi,
    sure do, Folks seem to have big issues if the power is over or CLOSE to 1 joule,
    so I took out the spring that was in it, and put in the smallest I had.
    I can install any spring as requested once it stays below 1 joule.
    The gearbox is one of the best made I've seen. all steal gears.
    P.S. spare set of gears also included as well as scope bag & accesseries as supplied with original purchase.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭mac55

What capacity is the Mag, and why are you selling such an iconic piece. How old is it?

Hi. Dont remember capacity. Will update later on. Its about one year old. Selling to pay for new we gbb svd juat releadef. Lovs gbb's.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭mac55

Thanks,
    sorry for all the questions but does it come with the Front Sight Post adjuster, Dissambely Tool, and Breakdown Manual and Cert.

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭Bemused

Is this still available?

Would you be interested in part trade for a G3 SG1 with TM internals and a (metal) CA body with about 7 magazines (2 high cap) and a walther G3 sight and also rail for magnified optics? Upgraded with tightbore and I think Madbull Blue rubber (maybe Guarder). Full and collapsible stock. Firing beautifully at 0.9J.

Hi Folks,
    sory for delay in replies, on holidays the last few days.
    still available, looking for cash sale only.
    current offer of 340 & new phone.
    AEG comes with Front Sight Post adjuster, Dissambely Tool, and Breakdown Manual and Cert as shown in attached pic.

meridan64 wrote: »
    Hi Folks,
    sory for delay in replies, on holidays the last few days.
    still available, looking for cash sale only.
    current offer of 340 & new phone.
    AEG comes with Front Sight Post adjuster, Dissambely Tool, and Breakdown Manual and Cert as shown in attached pic.

Would you accept 300 plus the G3 I described above? Would fetch more than enough for a phone or you might just feel like holding on to her!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭tonycombat

Bemused wrote: »
    Would you accept 300 plus the G3 I described above? Would fetch more than enough for a phone or you might just feel like holding on to her!

Offer €220 for the G3

tonycombat wrote: »
    Bemused wrote: »

Offer €220 for the G3

Ok so if I take 220 from tony for the G3 I can add 280 to offer asking for Dragunov. Only problem will be arranging meeting to sort all of this out. Is this agreeable? If so let's take this to pms.

Hi Bemused, are you offering 220 & 280 = 500??.
    If you are, I happy with that.
    cheers.

Yep,

I'll offer asking so long as you are happy to wait while I close deal with Tony on the G3.

To pms?

Hi All,
    I'm happy with the last offer, consider the SVD sale agreed (a part of me is saying ARE YOU CRAZY !!!).
    cheers.

Svd is sold.

Advertisement