Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CoD EPL Fantasy Football

• 13-08-2011 2:19am
    Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭

edit it in due course.

Deadline for new people joining the league is the last matchday in Sept. PM me asking to join as currently I've disabled new players joining, I'll pass on the code then.

Leaderboard after Matchday 2 -

f5apky.png

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Anyone who can't login to the real site, try making your transfers on http://m.fantasy.premierleague.com/. Worked for me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Still down :(.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Aye, haven't beenable to log in for a few days. Sucks since i think i've an injured player and my best players as subs.

The deadline should be made extended.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Im Flapianski FC defending champ :p If I don't win this year im blaming the site been down :D

• Advertisement

When is the deadline for Joining A league?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

When is the deadline for Joining A league?

You can join at any time, not sure if your score before you join counts or not though

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,329 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

iMuse wrote: »
    Im Flapianski FC defending champ :p:D

Enjoy it while it lasts,I won't collapse like I did last year..............probably will though

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

My team is set :P

20 points on my bench today,almost twice what my teamed earned....crap

• Advertisement

I have 26 point's atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭FYG

I only have 19. I would have had 25 if I didn't leave Suarez and Enrique on the bench by accident.

Still have six players to play though.

35 Point's atm. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

33 points. Like a boss. should have put Davies as my captain, not that liverpool Jackass Andy Carroll

First game in the premier league, an already David De Gea is "Lacking in confidence" absolute bull crap. He is playing his first game an already has no confidence? I wouldn't mind if he made a bollox of loads of things like Gomes did for Spurs. But first game in the premier league an no confidence? Farce!

On 40 point's now. :D

37 points with three to play tomorrow night! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

FFS, I have 35 points but 3 of my 4 highest scoring players were on the bench cause of the site being down. FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!
    Just adding up the points there, I had two Everton payers and Samba who was injured in my first XI, if I could have taken them off I would have 51 points RRRAAGGGEEE!!11!!!

Balfie wrote: »
    First game in the premier league, an already David De Gea is "Lacking in confidence" absolute bull crap. He is playing his first game an already has no confidence? I wouldn't mind if he made a bollox of loads of things like Gomes did for Spurs. But first game in the premier league an no confidence? Farce!

I can see why he would be low on confidence.

He was at fault for the second goal against Man City last weekend, and he wasn't convincing for the first goal. He's Man United's number one, replacing the solid Edwin Van Der Sar. He's only 20, so he's bound to be under pressure. He messes up in his first game, and people start asking questions.

I would say he would have been alright going into the game today, but whatever confidence he did have will probably be gone now.

I feel for him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

FYG wrote: »
    He messes up in his first game, and people start asking questions.

Made a few stupid moves, but had some fine saves in the second half. Anyone would be nervous in their first game for United (or anyone in the EPL for that matter). He'll have to prove in the future that it wasn't down for first match nerves.

Had 34 points, would have had more if I had Rooney pick and as captain instead of Torres :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

cant believe it!! I thought I had Cahill on the pitch and Smalling on the bench!!

Sooooo gutted to find Cahill on the bench with 11 points gone to waste.. oh the pain of it!! :(

Now I'm even more raging that I couldnt view my team selection before deadline!!

Really hoping yaya toure and Kompany will give me some much needed points!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

34 with Lescott and Silva to play

46 with Clichy to play.

46 with Clichy to play.

Double my score..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Is it done the same way as last year , as in if you have 2 players on your team that are injured , they will automatically switch ?

edit:Yes it does thankfully . League is up , your in the lead trout

I love Toast :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

I am well happy with my 60 points considering I had cahill sitting on the bench!

What's up with the free transfers?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

Code?

• Advertisement

300883_10150259352322984_739182983_7505905_762707_n.jpg

After some tweaks an playing my wildcard already, I've come to this team, an possibly won't change it. I didn't change much last season an came 1st between me an my mates,

Strong lil team I have here, an hope to do well

Advertisement