Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't believe this

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Aw I give up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭ste2010

This is the funniest sh*t I have ever seen.....the posts are like a rollercoaster with no track..between the dragged out arguments...the MJ photo which I have saved down and copied 45 times to make sure I don't lose it for the rest of my life and hucklebucks spanner in the works or razor in the dark...seriously :DD you do the creeping...I'm clean man I'm clean!
    This is the kind of post you see pasted on a link in face book...quality entertainment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,173 ✭✭✭hucklebuck

LOL at you what a retard you are.What a child you are you don't agree with something so you have to post a link to try feel like a man :confused:

All of a sudden it's metaphor city and not a child in the house washed :pac::pac:

I am a man and you know why? Yes, because I know how to shave, it's a right of passage and I am shaving 20 years now and I can flawlessly do my neck without crying about it to everyone in sundry.

In the meantime, maybe concentrate on English class and comprehension of the language as you have the metaphor element down like a clown(similie), Charlie Brown... :D

Now back on topic if you will, horses legs hanging off should not be shown on RTE and you can be sure some activists saw it and will use it as a stick to beat the sport with, it's fairly easy to understand for most of us :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭convert

This thread is going absolutely nowhere.

/Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement