Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIS for the second time-waiting time still 20 weeks?Mod warning post 437

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 tiddlepops

oops it must be 1st March so.. thanks for that..

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Olliedolly

Just wondered has any 1-3 got payment today??

• Registered Users Posts: 11 billysgirl

yabadabado wrote: »
    your renewal date cant be the 28/2/12,it is always a Thursday.
    Hi Yabadabado,
    Could you answer me a question, when the inspector returns a file is this phyically posted or is it done via email? Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭mum37

Olliedolly wrote: »
    Just wondered has any 1-3 got payment today??
    No payment yet, think its to soon, think they go based on pps mine is high:( will keep you updated tho:)

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭pelluci

I got a FIS17 form requesting more information today and my renewal date is 1-3, so it means they're getting through them (PPS starting with 6).

• Advertisement

Thanks girls.. Might be next thurs hopefully.. That will be 14 weeks from last payment.. Fingers crossed.. Mine starts wit a 6 also! No word from them so they must ave all my paper work..

mine starts with 6 as well, so hopefully get sorted nxt week!!!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

any updates? im 8/3

Has anyone any update!! Fingers crossed for money in Acc thurs!!

I havent heard anything yet .. my renewal date is 1/3.. hoping for money in account this week

• Advertisement

:(

18 weeks and still no payment! The inspector returned my file and then I was sent out a form requesting more info, which I sent back Friday, I hope I get sorted this week!

The waiting is so long, good luck all hope you all get sorted soon:)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,511 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

they are still processing 1/3/12 claims.

I rang today.. Lady said within 10 days.. I'm the 1st march! I was hoping it would be in this week!

I rang today.. Lady said within 10 days.. I'm the 1st march! I was hoping it would be in this week!
    that is not good news, might ring tommorrow n c, im under savage pressure at the moment:(

I know how you feel... I have 3 school tours this week.. I just am totally and utterly skint now... I will owe most of what I get back!! That's the worst.. She took my pps and said oh yes dealing with it.. I said could it go in this Thursday and she said she couldn't tell me but if not thurs than thurs week.. I'm really desperate at this stage ,..

• Registered Users Posts: 16,511 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

I know how you feel... I have 3 school tours this week.. I just am totally and utterly skint now... I will owe most of what I get back!! That's the worst.. She took my pps and said oh yes dealing with it.. I said could it go in this Thursday and she said she couldn't tell me but if not thurs than thurs week.. I'm really desperate at this stage ,..

Any payment would need to be processed by close of business today for it to be paid this thursday.So unless it was done after you called it will be Thursday at the earliest.

Anyone else received anything yet?

Nope:-( will let ye know when I do tho!!

I got mine today including arrears, after 18 weeks, almost gone on bills but can sleep tonight! I hope everyone gets sorted soon.:)
    Would like to thank Yabadabado for all your posts and keeping evryone updated and also for answering the queries I had

I also got mine today including back pay.. My date was 1st march.. Hope all gets sorted soon.. I was so happy!!

• Advertisement

I got mine today too at long last :) my date was 1st march too

I also got mine today including back pay.. My date was 1st march.. Hope all gets sorted soon.. I was so happy!!
    still waiting:(

mum37 wrote: »
    still waiting:(

Did u check your bank account today as mine went in but i havent received a letter from fis yet.. probably get that tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 6 axl13

the 8/3 is my date !! almost there, tho i suppose bank holiday will hold things up a bit :(

• Registered Users Posts: 15 mamof5

mine's the 15/3,another few weeks wait i'd say :(

tiddlepops wrote: »
    Did u check your bank account today as mine went in but i havent received a letter from fis yet.. probably get that tomorrow
    yay jst checked acc there, got my arrears and am so happy! Good luck to all waiting:)

mum37 wrote: »
    yay jst checked acc there, got my arrears and am so happy! Good luck to all waiting:)

ah that's great!! :) and thanks hopefully only a few more weeks :)

So happy for all who got sorted yesterday,,, thank god bills paid for another while.. I don't seem to be down but will know more when letter comes!! All who are waiting!! I know it's tough but they seem to b moving quick through them.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

yabadabado,have they started 8/3 yet? many thanks for your posts.

• Advertisement

rang up this morning and the girl said that they were still on the beginning of march and that my renewal date was the 14th march,thought it was the 15th,not that it makes much difference,it'll still be another while :(

Advertisement