Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Coill1

Toaster (tesco own brand) in the crescent Limerick for €4.50!
    Bought same & it does the job!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Coill1 wrote: »
    Toaster (tesco own brand) in the crescent Limerick for €4.50!
    Bought same & it does the job!

My mum got one yesterday in Athlone. She doesn't need one at home, she said you never know when it would come in handy. My sis will be finished college this year so she thinks she might need it. I think she should give it to my brother as a hint to move out!!

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭dan185

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    My mum got one yesterday in Athlone. She doesn't need one at home, she said you never know when it would come in handy. My sis will be finished college this year so she thinks she might need it. I think she should give it to my brother as a hint to move out!!

Lovely story.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭siber

For anybody ordering online there is an offer for €5 off if you buy 5 products from a selected range. Good value where products are already half price and this offer gives you a further €1 off each item.
    BUT ONLY AVAILABLE FOR AN ONLINE, DELIVERED ORDER
    and really only worthwhile if you are already ordering for home delivery.

I have tried adding multiples of 5 items to my basket but it only applies the €5 discount once.

Items include Lyons Tea Bags, Lynx Deodorant, Ben & Jerries Icecream which are already reduced to half price

unilever.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭mell61

Drogheda Tesco, located in the bargain bin just inside the door.
    Mens Christmas socks down to 25c, a selection of styles.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,254 ✭✭✭CH3OH

339373.jpg

Another slightly better kid's scooter reduced further:
    Razor Black Label A scooter . Had been reduced from €70 to €35

Further reduced to €17.50. There were a few in Arklow

my knowledge of scooters is non existent, but seems to bettter than you "average kids scooter"
    Here's a link to a full description
    http://www.toysrus.com/buy/kick-scooters/razor-a-scooter-black-label-13010002-11894727

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Janey Mack

professional Go Cook 3 piece saucepan set was 140 reduced to 70 scanned 35

http://www.tesco.com/direct/professional-go-cook-tri-ply-3-piece-saucepan-set-with-lids/226-1044.prd

Silentnight Summer Cool Mattress protectors €5+ Kingsize, €4+ Double, €3+ Single. in Tesco Naas yesterday there were still some Kingsize in a box on top shelf.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,033 ✭✭✭Guffy

Petits flous 2xsmall 6 pack, 2 euro each. They are 1.95 per pack usually so good deal. March 23rd date (galway)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Janey Mack wrote: »
    professional Go Cook 3 piece saucepan set was 140 reduced to 70 scanned 35

http://www.tesco.com/direct/professional-go-cook-tri-ply-3-piece-saucepan-set-with-lids/226-1044.prd

Silentnight Summer Cool Mattress protectors €5+ Kingsize, €4+ Double, €3+ Single. in Tesco Naas yesterday there were still some Kingsize in a box on top shelf.

The saucepan set is marked @ 35 on the shelf in Maynooth (and probably elsewhere). Only 4 left in Maynooth- right at the wall beside the staff door (behind and at 90 degrees to the toy aisle).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 deise69

Frys Turkish Delight 3 Pack 153G & Chocolate Cream 3 Pack 147G now €1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

Tesco Douglas has lots of good reductions in the dried pasta and sauces aisle today. No yellow stickers, just white ones but with an asterisk above the price - similar to recently when coffees and teas were being reduced/discontinued. Roma Egg Fettucine for 60cent each (these are normally around the €2.50 mark), 250g bags of Roma pasta shapes for 32cent each. Organic lasagne sheets also very cheap (can't remember the exact price) and some brands of sauces reduced too. Good shelf life on this stuff too, I picked up a few packs of the fettucine dated Dec 2015/Jan 2016.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 hardantzr

5 bottles of coca cola for 5 euro from tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 8,033 ✭✭✭Guffy

Nice one. I wonder will this include the 7up and orange again?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,254 ✭✭✭CH3OH

gufc21 wrote: »
    Nice one. I wonder will this include the 7up and orange again?
    According to the website:

Coke, diet coke, coke zero and coke caffeine free
    Sprite and Sprite Zero
    Fanta and Fanta Orange Zero
    Fanta Lemon
    Fanta Exotic
    Fanta Raspberry and Passion Fruit
    Tanora
    Lilt Regular

(No guarantees as to whether 100% as dependent on stock listed in your local store)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,778 ✭✭✭jacool

CH3OH wrote: »
    According to the website:

Coke, diet coke, coke zero and coke caffeine - free !!
    Sprite and Sprite Zero
    Fanta and Fanta Orange Zero
    Fanta Lemon
    Fanta Exotic
    Fanta Raspberry and Passion Fruit
    Tanora
    Lilt Regular

(No guarantees as to whether 100% as dependent on stock listed in your local store)
    if only

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭Sam Mac

Whiskas 48-pack Cat Food pouches are half price, now only €9.49.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Free Sindo on 01 March with all online grocery deliveries.. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

snubbleste wrote: »
    Free Sindo on 01 March with all online grocery deliveries.. :D

Nice, would be even nicer if it had an Aldi/Lidl €10 off €50 spend voucher in it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

In ashbourne found this, 1e each. they had a fair few of them. Might be handy for someone looking for them.
    img_20150225_1048351lkf9.jpg

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,618 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Tesco Maynooth had limited amounts of 2L bottles of Persil Small and Mighty colour for €9; this is the normal offer price for the size down (1.4L, I think) and not far off the regular price for the 0.7L or so bottle. Red Nose Day branding on them

I restrained myself and didn't buy them all... mainly cause I had a basket not a trolley!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,835 ✭✭✭RayCon

I got this in tesco Ardken Waterford.
    Reduced from €42 (I think) to €13.
    Couldn't leave it on shelf for that price :D

XoDtvFV.jpg

Anybody see these in any of the Dublin branches (or Naas) ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,523 ✭✭✭savemejebus

Picked one up on Nenagh for 9.97 (shelf said 13 but scanned at 9.97) but I wouldn't waste my time looking for one if i were you, they're junk, they can't even do HD Webchat, it's limited to VGA in chats, can only record at 720p.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

RayCon wrote: »
    This is in ashbourne and im heading to newbridge 2moro morning early if you want i can pick it up and meet you along the way

• Registered Users Posts: 4,835 ✭✭✭RayCon

daytob wrote: »
    This is in ashbourne and im heading to newbridge 2moro morning early if you want i can pick it up and meet you along the way

Thanks for the offer but I'm heading over Coolock way tomorrow , I'll take a look in Clarehall and Clearwater ...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭dashcamdanny

Seen them in Naas yesterday.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Maynooth had a few of a different model- still capable of 720p Skype video calls. I bought one @ 13 Euro. Exact model = Logitech C310

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Fiolina

Tesco Kilbarrack have small 50g jars of Nescafe for 67c

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,053 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Various Simoniz car wash products on offer in Coonagh, Limerick. Got the Rinse off Wax for €3.50

• Registered Users Posts: 4,682 ✭✭✭ablelocks

prestige 5 saucepan stainless steel - scanning at €35.

crescent sc limerick - 1 left on top shelf of cookware section (or at least there was on Monday last)

also a tefal 5 piece scanning at 28.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭leck

Got Jamie Oliver Three-Piece Knife Set in Tesco (Headford Rd) Galway at the weekend for €8.40. There were still some more on the shelf.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement