Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Euro 2012 Betting

1495051525355»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,797 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭mark renton

looks promising but the words "being considered" prevent my celebrations at the moment

think we might be ok john

says he won it for the third time of the tourney
    other two times were against italy and croatia so
    it looks more than likely now
    http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro/season=2012/man-of-the-match-award/index.html

looks like xavi on the uefa site

john47832 wrote: »

thats the fans choice only as far as i can see

• Advertisement

john47832 wrote: »

i can go to bed happy now

officially iniesta

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Euro_2012_Final

wooo hoooo

:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭Brain Stroking

Boom

Selection Selection Details Result 1 International Outrights Euro 2012 Euro 2012 - Outright Betting 1st of Jul 2012 7:45 pm Outright Betting Spain @ 5/2
    Win Stake and Return Details Bet placed at 21st of Jun 2012 5:21 pm Total Stake €50.00 Bet type Single (To Win) Tax@Tax free 0 Number of lines 1 Total stake due €50.00 Stake per line €50.00 Freebets Redeemed €0.00 Channel Internet Total amount paid €50.00 Number of win lines 1

Number of void lines 0 Returns €175.00

Total Returns €175.00

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭De Dannan

Wasnt a great tourny for me betting wise. I am sure a lot of money was handed to the bookies, maybe Spain winning outright saved a few punters worst of all for me was the so called 'risk free bets', always ended up costing me, haha. maybe I was just stupid with them

anway, onwards to the domestic league season :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,013 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

Blatter wrote: »
    Bet Victor are offering 10/11 on Iniesta to have over 80.5% passing accuracy.

His passing for the tournament so far has been:

Portugal: 89.6%

France: 92.1%

Croatia: 87.3%

Ireland: 94.6%

Italy: 86.4%

Seems safe enough to me.

A winner anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭slattsteen

Still looking for confirmation on player of the tournament, hoping its Iniesta!?

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Hamadeusentman

Yeah same here.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭slattsteen

Yeah same here.

20 on him at 8/1, guess we'll have to sleep on it!

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭MattHelders

slattsteen wrote: »
    20 on him at 8/1, guess we'll have to sleep on it!

I got him at 14/1

Will decide if I'm in profit for the Euro's. Sleep is not an option

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

Hulk Hands wrote: »
    A winner anyway

Was keeping an eye on it all game. Ranged between 83-86% all game, was never in any real danger of dropping below 80.6%. Funny enough it was his lowest pass completion of the tournament and it still came in comfortably enough. :D

Xavi had 93%, 8/11 on him having 84.5% or over was like printing money.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭heliocentrist

Blatter wrote: »
    Was keeping an eye on it all game. Ranged between 83-86% all game, was never in any real danger of dropping below 80.6%. Funny enough it was his lowest pass completion of the tournament and it still came in comfortably enough. :D

Xavi had 93%, 8/11 on him having 84.5% or over was like printing money.

Cheers mate, great tip.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,053 ✭✭✭batistuta9

Formation wrote: »
    you might be confusing that with mullers golden boot.
    MrAnfield wrote: »
    Correct. Those assist rules have only ever been used in the World Cup.

confusing what? Who'll be the official top scorer or what way the bookies will pay on it.
    Because what i said about the official top scorer was/is right.

Them assist rules have been used in this tournament too, if level it went to most assists, if still level least minutes played.

torres' 88 minute assist actually winning it for him - even though technically he won on least minutes played - if he didn't make that pass Gomez would have got it.
    i said Gomez wouldn't be beat on the least minutes played i forgot about torres completely.
    TOPDAWG2.0 wrote: »
    Even tho he's Uefa Golden boot winner will Bookies pay out on Torres now though or will they find some loophole as he's not technically the "OUTRIGHT" topscorer?

would it not be better for the bookies to just pay on torres, instead of paying 1/6 on all of them as you think they'd be a lot with bets on gomez & ronaldo + a few on torres & balotelli, then the others, plenty backed dzagoev after his first game

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭sham69

I had a fiver on torres to be top scorer at 16/1, I got 14.17 back...

I was disappointed but I think I had golden boot in my head when i did the bet and not top scorer which is slightly different I suppose.
    I had villa or sneidjer in the last world cup (can't remember which one) to be top scorer and the same thing, I think it was shared with 6 players...
    Ah well, I think overall I broke even during the euro's so can't complain, had a bet on every match..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,053 ✭✭✭batistuta9

what bookies?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭sham69

what bookies?

Paddy power.
    I have an online account and thats what appeared in my funds last night...:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

Andres Iniesta named player of the tournament.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Hamadeusentman

I like Iniesta to be player of the tournament at 14/1. I'm not just going by his performance against a well-organised China. I just reckon he'll run the show yet again in Spain's midfield and have a great Euros.
    Back of the net!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,013 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

Layed off my Pirlo bet by backing Iniesta at 3's before the game. Still raging though, no way should Iniesta have got it

Advertisement