Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Timetables for rooms

• 30-04-2012 7:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭

Just wondering is there a timetables available online for each room?And if there isn't there should be :D .I need to get in to a computer lab tomorrow morning but i'm not sure there will be any free and don't want to waste any time heading in. Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,018 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

Well I dunno what site your in, but I know that in Aungier Street there's never any shortage of labs. I've never found myself wanting for one, and besides if your in early, there's always the library. Plenty of computers there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭joeperry

Hi,i'm in Kevin St and i need certain a certain program that isn't in the library.

All the labs have timetables on the doors would be handy if they were online.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,599 Mod ✭✭✭✭CIARAN_BOYLE

joeperry wrote: »
    Just wondering is there a timetables available online for each room?And if there isn't there should be :D .I need to get in to a computer lab tomorrow morning but i'm not sure there will be any free and don't want to waste any time heading in. Thanks.

lecturers can & do book rooms for classes/tutorials at a late date which makes producing timetables more trouble than its worth. I made a similar enquiry to the IT help desk in Aungier and that is what I was told.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

If you ever want to book a room, do it through your school secretary. Usually not a problem.

Advertisement