Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to find Quorn products

• 18-04-2012 12:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭

Really sorry, I'm sure this thread has been posted before but I've been travelling for the past couple of years and the usual places (Tesco on Baggot street and Tesco in Rathmines) don't seem to do as many of the Quorn items as in the past.

Anyone know where I can find the Quorn steaks or the Quorn rashers these days?

Everywhere seems to sell the Mince and the chicken pieces but that seems to be all I can find

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

My local Tesco (Rathfarnham) usually has loads of Quorn stuff you can't get anywhere else. It must be a size thing, as Tesco Dundrum usually has it as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Slaphead07

Locomotion wrote: »
    .... the usual places (Tesco on Baggot street and Tesco in Rathmines) don't seem to do as many of the Quorn items as in the past.
    Dunnes in Rathmines and Superquinn Rathgar or Ranelagh have a lot of what you're looking for. But stock changes all the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Little Alex

Yeah, Tesco have a few of the Quorn products alright. But I was disappointed to see that they've stopped doing their own brand veggie stuff, which had bought before. I guess it comes down to there being no market.

Iceland also do some Quorn stuff and their Family Roast in particular is way cheaper than Tesco.

If you're within striking distance of The North you should check out Tesco and Sainsbury's there. I was there recently and both have the full range of Quorn stuff - the mini Scotch eggs are fabulous! - along with a wide range of their own brand stuff. ASDA was too far away so I didn't go there, but they probably have their own stuff too.

Advertisement