Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Decent Cheap(ish) haircut

• 22-04-2009 7:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭

I normally get my hair cut and coloured in Peter Marks but I'm fed up with paying €200 for the privilege. Has anyone any recommendations for somewhere around half the price and central? I'd prefer to go to somewhere recommended. It's either that or bringing a handfull of photos into the little Korean place round the corner and chancing my arm.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Do you not know any hair stylist who do 'nixers',most of the chicks I know get there hair done at home.Much cheaper,well thats what I am told.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

Dub13 wrote: »
    Do you not know any hair stylist who do 'nixers',most of the chicks I know get there hair done at home.Much cheaper,well thats what I am told.

really, do you have any phone numbers?

i am sick to death paying a hundred euros for ****e hair cuts?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

Barbers on Dorset st beside the Snug pub, going there a good 14 years now, €5 Mon - Wed and 10 otherwise, way cheaper than even half your budget, give it a try!

• Registered Users Posts: 914 ✭✭✭whatnext

Try http://www.lorrainebrownehair.com she does most of the Girls in my offices hair and my sisters

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

really, do you have any phone numbers?

i am sick to death paying a hundred euros for ****e hair cuts?

I will ask MrsDub13 if her cousin has the time to take anymore on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

It has to be said,Womans are suckers for paying that amount for a hair cut and blowjob. Honestly,a short back and sides looks good.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,228 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Where in Dublin? Know a family friend in D5/D3 who might take her on - afaik she travels to her clients.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

dubtom wrote: »
    It has to be said,Womans are suckers for paying that amount for a hair cut and blowjob. Honestly,a short back and sides looks good.

Errrrr........

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

dubtom wrote: »

On women?

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭StopNotWorking

I believe he may have meant a blowdrier you filthy minded pervs :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

I believe he may have meant a blowdrier you filthy minded pervs :p

Indeed,a slip of the finger,I'll edit the offending ..eh..word.

Oops,seems I've left it too late

Advertisement