Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anybody help me find the drivers for Packard Bell iMedia 5067?

• 17-07-2010 10:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭

Topic. I'm re-installing XP after a faulty re-install for a friend. The computer hasn't been used for two years and he hasn't a clue what the drivers are and the PC has the wrong drivers installed now. Can anybody help me find the drivers for this PC?

Thanks,
    Osu.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭softdancomputer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

They are all the newer iMedia Desktops. AFAIK PB removed all the driver support for old iMedia models.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

no clue, you have to dig and find the hardware you miss the drivers for.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

You could identify the components on the board individually.. usually written on the chips. And download each of the drivers separately..

If you identify the board manufacturer/model, you could go to the manufacturer's website and probably find what bits are used in it. They may also have the drivers on the site..

Dont limit yourself to Packard Bell webiste / servers . ... I have had a lot of trouble finding drivers for their stuff in the past, but using the methods outlined above I've got them all up and running.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭johndoe99

Go To:

http://www.driverguide.com/

(You will have to register, its free)

in the search box enter: Packard Bell iMedia 5067

I have already done so and it has found the PC and all the drivers for:

Sound Card
    Network Card
    BIOS / Motherboard
    Graphics / Video Adapter
    Modem
    CD / DVD
    Input Devices
    and more

its the best site, ive been using it for years

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

and download everest trial. it will tell you the make and model of all the components you're trying to get drivers for

Advertisement