Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm looking for infomation on Iveagh Trust flats

• 06-06-2013 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭

Hi does anybody have any info on the iveagh thrust flats? cant find anything on line .id like to put my name down for an apartment,looking for a contact number.thx a mill.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,680 ✭✭✭jd

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭good vibes

Thank you ! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭good vibes

Hi there do you have any info on the The Iveagh Trust? is it difficult to get a flat with them? thx...

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Chain_reaction

I have a vague memory of a friend who lived there getting one through the council. Not sure though but I think you have to be on the housing list.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭valleyoftheunos

I have a vague memory of a friend who lived there getting one through the council. Not sure though but I think you have to be on the housing list.

I'm not entirely certain but I believe the Council took them over many years ago and as such you would need to eb on the housing list.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭GHOST MGG

housing list only im afraid.

Advertisement