Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fetac Offers from CAO

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Amy12345678910

I didnt get an offer either... and do you think the 20th is promising?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 imjayr

it'a 6:20am! and i have seen my offer yet. i feel like vomiting :(. are the offers given throughout aug2, or just at exact 6am?

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭ChristinaIndigo

it just says 'there are no offers available to you at this time' on mine...

I was sure I had my place, I had over the results needed and it was my only choice, I just had a number one. I was so sure, I honestly feel flat now.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 AaronB100

everyone from my course this year hasn't got an offer yet, the CAO is usually slow so don't be panicking guys :)

• Advertisement

I was sure I had my place, I had over the results needed and it was my only choice, I just had a number one. I was so sure, I honestly feel flat now.

I was so sure too.. I had 4 down though :(

really??? theres a chance still?

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭DonnaMarieAva

Yeah I know. I got 7 distinctions and a merit. Oh well :( yeah I think the 20th might just be our lucky date! They do say on CAO that the majority of places are given on that date. So we'll just have to wait...

AaronB100 wrote: »
    everyone from my course this year hasn't got an offer yet, the CAO is usually slow so don't be panicking guys :)

They were on the money last year with timing when the LC CAO came out... That's the only reason I'm up lol

Yes! just give it time, it's not instantaneous :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Brenireland

nothing :(

There's still a chance? Last year, if I can remember correctly, offers were issued at 9. Do reckon its the same this year despite what the website says? :)

look lads and girls the fact that none of us have offers and we all done pretty good should be logic enough to realise that it's just the CAO being slow :p

nothing :(

No :(

As far as Im aware, you just get your offers at the one time. Not throughout the day :)
    imjayr wrote: »
    it'a 6:20am! and i have seen my offer yet. i feel like vomiting :(. are the offers given throughout aug2, or just at exact 6am?

look lads and girls the fact that none of us have offers and we all done pretty good should be logic enough to realise that it's just the CAO being slow :p

I hope you know your getting my hopes up...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 imjayr

Im pretty sure there's a jam, I'll give it until 12pm. :/

what did everyone apply for course wise??.

getting into college was the difference in staying in this country and not..no work,no education,nothing.:(

Has NOBODY here got an offer? Or know of anyone with an offer?

Lol you're getting mine up too!

I hope you know your getting my hopes up...

• Advertisement

look put it this way, i got 7 distinctions and a merit and i've applied for some courses on the CAO that require just the FETAC reward and i haven't heard anything yet! so don't even worry til the day is over. Like imjayr said, there's probably just a jam!

Lol you're getting mine up too!

Mine too.. my heart can't take it :o

Right, I'm going back to bed so... Might give it a look at nine..
    My heart..

It is the complete same for me. I have no work. And being 18, I feel Im too young to go to England. So, if I don't get an offer, I'll just be staring at 4 walls doing nothing. Is that the scenario for everyone else?
    getting into college was the difference in staying in this country and not..no work,no education,nothing.:(

it does say on the website 'from' 6am, perhaps thats like small print, its not 6am on the dot...

Lads something i've just picked up on...

on my application For Leaving Certificate Exams it says: 2009

for 2002-2012 FETAC Level 5/6 Exams:

why does it have this year marked in?....Ive done no courses since the course in 2010 :confused: hope yet guys ;)

exactly Amy, just give it a while :)

That's a good point. So fingers crossed...
    it does say on the website 'from' 6am, perhaps thats like small print, its not 6am on the dot...

Highly unlikely that offers come in beyond 6AM to be fair..

• Advertisement

I think there is hope if no one here knows of anyone who got an offer, and no one here got an offer. It's a bit strange. All I know is I'm very tired. Lol

Advertisement