Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Hair extensions for the summer?

• 23-05-2009 11:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭

Hey boardsies.

I had to get my hair cut in march and had a fair few inches cut off which has grown out a little, so my hair is only just above where my collar bones meet my neck.
    I'm going away to benicassim (musical festival in spain) this summer for a week, so being a music festival i'm not bringing a hair dryer or hair straighteners. now, since my hair is this short, it looks absolutely ridiculous if i don't straighten it at least, it's just such an awkward length and looks horrible if it drys naturally.

so i want to get hair extensions for the summer that will stay in for 2-3 months (i've got clip in ones but won't be able to use them properly in spain, lack of mirrors etc)
    and i was wondering where is the best place for it? i know the whole moorsestreet thing could work but i rather pay a little more and get real hair, and something that looks good.

anyone know of any good hairdressers that will do this (i dont want to pay a fortune like) or where is good?

cheers!

Advertisement