Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Rammstein at the 02 Dublin Feb. 2012

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 the-tyke

Merowig wrote: »
    I normally don't go to any concerts (was only twice or so classical music) but now am really excited about tonight. My colleague did had to convince me hard of going (althohgh Rammstein is one of my favourite bands) but am now thankful she did :)

You won't regret it :) Should be an amazing gig \m/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

Just got word that the m&g is on at 8.15 now so dunno if that means they'll take to the stage earlier than 9.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

so how was it?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Unreal!! One of the best gigs i've ever been too!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Well that was just ****ing epic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Bloody fantastic! Such a stage show too

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭DUBACC

DrumSteve wrote: »
    Well that was just ****ing epic.

Totally agree. Best entrance by a band I've seen! Second song, can't remember the name, (can anyone help me with ghe name of it - it was fkg awesome!!) was the most energetic and frenetic song I've seen live and I've seen a ton!!

Brilliant!! Hopefully my hearing will be back for work in the morning! Must be close to Lemmy and Motörhead as loudest act around!! :-)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

just home , great gig!! iv been to a good few gigs , that was the fcukin best, swear to god!! everything about it!! the entrance , the stage show , the setlist!!!

i was lucky enough to have the audi club pass , treated clas, also had really good seats 2 rows from the front , right in the centre!!! sittng made it much better, from now on ill be sitting !!

• Registered Users Posts: 43 B1G Al

Best. Live. Show. Ever. :)

did you see the amount of crew getting ready towards the end, it was unreal:eek: iv never seen that amount of crew just for one night!!!

also the pyro technics was incredible!!! the bang off them was intence and the heat off those flames was unreal, and i was sitting,could only imagine the people at the barrier

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,821 ✭✭✭budgemook

Unreal gig. Bang bang indeed.

also thought i was in a live dvd haha

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭sabrewulf

Guys, I think I have just witnessed the best Rammstein show ever. And this comes from a guy who has seen them in 1997 in Germany in an Olympia Theatre sized venue! :)
    Oh my word... Du riechst so guuuuuut! Goosebumps, pure goosebumps! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,449 ✭✭✭blastman

FFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU..that is all!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

That was amazing. I saw them once before, Rock Werchter in 2005, but this seemed like a major step up from then. Fantastic show all around.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭NIBBS

Absolutely stunning show - brilliant band, amazing setup, really wouldn't want to have to build/dismantle that set - amazing......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭StaticAge11

absolutely raging I didn't go. Curse me being low on cash lately!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Best gig I've been too, hands down!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

great gig tonight, wish all the stage stuff etc wasnt so similar to the last time I saw them which was nearly two years ago but anyhow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Revolution9

Incredible gig. Greatest live band going.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Toast

From a P+S from quite far back but here are some photos

1.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.jpg
    4.jpg
    5.jpg
    6.jpg

I guess my worry about a lack of pyrotechnics was unfounded. Very impressive show.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭sabrewulf

The level of pyro was as awesome as in their early stage!

A little sequence from tonight:

7x79lp4b.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 21,098 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Madness is all that can describe that. Amazing show, so powerful! 10/10

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

So much fire!!! :)
    It was ridiculously warm up at the front

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

Absolutely brilliant best show I've ever been to! They were amazing!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Wow, that was the best gig I've ever been to! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

• Registered Users Posts: 11,927 ✭✭✭✭titan18

That was just epic. I already want to go see them again

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Merowig

Epic is indeed the correct word here!
    Had a great time!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

great gig, everything amazing. im not a great gig goer but i was hoping for a lack of the amatuer personal video crews, ffs anyone else get pissed off with every second person putting a camera or iphone in the air totally blocking everyones view? thought there might be none of it at this gig but i was wrong.

Advertisement