Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

pre nursing interview

• 14-05-2010 7:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Does anybody know what sort of questions are asked in pre nursing interviews? i one coming up in a couple of weeks and am hoping for a few tips! :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 BIFFOS

• What have you been up to since you finished school in 2000?
    • What do you know about the profession? Give examples of the different areas.
    • Tell me about what you know about the course?
    • What made you decide to do the course?
    • How do you think you will cope with many students in the class a lot younger than you?
    • Do you think your previous work experience/career will help you with this course? Do you see any links between them?
    • How will you support yourself financially?
    • The placements will require you to work during holidays and summer breaks, will you be able to cope with that?
    • It has been a few years since you were in education. How do you think you will cope with the workload?
    • There is a shortage of jobs in the area at the moment, how do you feel about that?
    1.tell us what you have been you to since you left school and a bit about yourself.
    2.did you do a lab based science subject for LC and if so,why not
    3.will you be moving to the college or commuting
    4.how do you think you will manage going from full time work to going to college full time(not earning)
    5.what do you know about the course
    6.any questions.

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Genie10

thanks so much this has been a big help just need to get studying now!!! god i hope it won't be too hard of an interview!!! :eek:

Genie10 wrote: »
    thanks so much this has been a big help just need to get studying now!!! god i hope it won't be too hard of an interview!!! :eek:

I had my interview already and they stuck to the scenarios that we had to write about how they are relevant to nursing. What the subjects you will be study in college and basically what makes a good nurse. Hope you do well:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

I just got a letter the other day to say I'm getting my nursing interveiw date soon, I'm so excited I am going to burst! I have been out of education for a year now and really happy to get back in after the break I took. :D

I was a tad bit scared of what questions might come up on the day but so delighted when I seen this thread! It is a BIG weight off my mind. ;)

HOPE you do well let us know how it goes

• Advertisement
Advertisement